• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

it can also be argued that starting in the '01 playoffs, Kobe may have supplanted Shaq as Best in the L
No, it cannot.

Out of the 12 playoff series the Lakers won during the three-peat, Kobe was legitimately better than Shaq in one, maybe two series. About the same which can be said for Pippen when the Bulls won. And most importantly, none of those series were the finals, where Kobe was waaaay behind, ending with that 2004 finals fiasco against the Pistons.

it can also be argued that starting in the '01 playoffs, Kobe may have supplanted Shaq as Best in the L

No, it cannot.

Out of the 12 playoff series the Lakers won during the three-peat, Kobe was legitimately better than Shaq in one, maybe two series. About the same which can be said for Pippen when the Bulls won. And most importantly, none of those series were the finals, where Kobe was waaaay behind, ending with that 2004 finals fiasco against the Pistons.

Meh there was a lot of ego/chemistry issues.... let alone Malone was hurt, and Shaq's "Big Toe" :lol:

KD aint have an hour long special just to announce where he was going. KD wasn't celebrating multiple championships before winning one.
KD aint act like a ***** *** ***** after stacking the deck in his favor and still not managing to get it done in the finals.

We talking about the move y'all say is the same, not the extracurriculars afterwards :lol:

We talking about the move y'all say is the same, not the extracurriculars afterwards
laugh.gif
The extracurriculars provide insight as to why the end result was the same.  Both players thought they would win a **** ton of championships doing what they did.

We talking about the move y'all say is the same, not the extracurriculars afterwards :lol:

The move was stacking the deck. They both did it, just with different mechanisms. Both were weak, but both extremely effective. Nothing left to argue.

Notice how all the players who are jumping after the ball are wearing different jerseys and aren't stacked on a single team.

What LeBron is facing this series is the equivalent of what Jordan would've been facing had a 29 year-old Hakeem Olajuwon joined prime Stockton and Malone in Utah in 1991.

The move was stacking the deck. They both did it, just with different mechanisms. Both were weak, but both extremely effective. Nothing left to argue.
don't see why that's so hard to understand. Other then they don't like one player and like the other.

Let's get a run down of all the **** dudes have thrown at the wall this season in regards to the Warriors:

- Won't win without depth. The loss of Speights, Barbosa, Bogut, and Ezeli will be too much to overcome.

- The team won't mesh well. They will clash for shots.

- Can't win with Zaza and Javale McGee. No interior d...teams will punish Golden State inside.

- It's Kevin Durant's team. Steph Curry fell off.

- It's Steph Curry's team. Kevin Durant is still a sidekick.

- Draymond and KD will clash. The beta can't take Draymond yelling at him.

- Klay is going to leave.

- KD is going to leave.

- Steph is going to leave.

- Draymond is going to leave.

- They don't have enough money to stay together. It's not possible.

And now we're here...with all you same people now copping pleas and crying about parity 
roll.gif

Notice how all the players who are jumping after the ball are wearing different jerseys and aren't stacked on a single team.

What LeBron is facing this series is the equivalent of what Jordan would've been facing had a 29 year-old Hakeem Olajuwon joined prime Stockton and Malone in Utah in 1991.

bull ****

this era is soft as **** compared to back then

if the eastern conference was like how it is now mj woulda played til he was 45 and would have had 20straight finals appearances

the eastern conference now is just pathetic.

Last edited:

And the East has been this same exact way for a decade.  Lebron is just finally getting a taste of his own cowardly medicine.

That's not even the point that was being made 
laugh.gif

The topic was PARITY...and how one team dominating the entire NBA isn't good for business. I'm not asking you about Lebron james. 

************* wouldnt be talking parity or fairness if their team was on top

I mean I'm a Lakers fan so I've been on both sides of that :lol:

So now Steph is considered a top 3 player in the world again huh? :lol:

When we were trying to tell y'all that Bron, KD and Steph sit at a different table.....y'all kept talking about Harden, Russ.

:lol:

Exactly.

I hate how folks treat, "Best Players in the NBA" Rankings as POWER (What have you done for me lately) Rankings.

It doesn't work that way

You mean those back to back finals appearances by Steph led teams isn't enough proof?

He didn't play good at all last finals, everyone will say that and it's probably the reason why they lost. The first finals run, he was great and his impact was way beyond scoring.

It's baffling we still gotta ask for respeck to be put on Steph's name.

All I said is I would choose him as my number 1. Does that mean I imply he is trash? :lol:

I'm saying he is at his best right now. Where he isn't the number one focus of the defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom