​
 ​
 ​
 ​
DUBS in 4! 
pimp.gif
 ​

Last edited:
Tristan, jr, irving need to actually play and maybe cavs have a chance but the amount of rebounds given up on defense is disgusting.

I aint eem realize Steph had an era to end

The brand of basketball which is being played in today's MVP was driven by Steph Curry. He's arguably the driving catalyst for this change in the NBA game today.

This is the Steph Curry era. Crazy thing is, with KD on the team both guys will look better than they actually are (not a knock on them). Scary indeed.

Originally Posted by GAIIIGE  

disgusting. if i was adam silver i would consider barring the entire warriors organization from participating in the finals after this act 
Move Around.

DUBS in 4! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GAIIIGE  ​
disgusting. if i was adam silver i would consider barring the entire warriors organization from participating in the finals after this act ​
 ​
Adam Silver should have suspended these fools for this... ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
DUBS in 4! 
pimp.gif
 ​

Last edited:
I saw this live when it was happening and figured he was just tired and resting. Can someone please tell me what's the big deal? I don't get it.
I think this was after got bumped into by RJ and hit the deck kinda hard. I think he got hit in the hip or somewhere in the lower body. 

Tristan, jr, irving need to actually play and maybe cavs have a chance but the amount of rebounds given up on defense is disgusting.

the cavs outrebounded the warriors by 10 first game

but warriors outrebounded the cavs by 12 in game 2

thats one aspect i thought the cavs would dominate

I saw this live when it was happening and figured he was just tired and resting. Can someone please tell me what's the big deal? I don't get it.
It isnt a big deal, nor was he just tired and resting.

As clearly seen in this picture, the lady kneeling next to Steph is Chelsea Lane...one of the Warrior trainers.  Curry had just taken a knee to the hip/upper quad area and Chelsea was stretching him out and working on Steph.  It just so happens that this picture was taken right after she finished and was just sitting with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom