• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Still nowhere near MJ like somebody was suggesting earlier.

I remember when chris paul wanted to come to the lakers and the league blocked it
Why that didnt happen in lebron or kd

We could have been great

#satly lakers fan

DBhmokvUAAAFs9e.jpg

That's why it's hilarious to see the talk of him "not being respected".

Do you all think a single of word we say about any of this **** actually matters? Like...who the **** are you? seriously? 
laugh.gif

20 years from now...nobody will open the history books...read all of Kevin's accolades and achievements and find an asterisk that says: "didn't get the respect of fans who tweet and post on message boards". That goes for any player. 

I remember when chris paul wanted to come to the lakers and the league blocked it

We could have been great

#satly lakers fan

Cause the NBA had a living and breathing commissioner instead of the robot now.

Somebody that can pretty much do it all on the floor >>> Somebody's who just picks up the ball lowers his shoulder and bulldozes into the paint...

I just don't know who you can watch these two play on the same floor and say James is better. I just don't see it.

Last edited:

Do you all think a single of word we say about any of this **** actually matters? Like...who the **** are you? seriously? :lol:

20 years from now...nobody will open the history books...read all of Kevin's accolades and achievements and find an asterisk that says: "didn't get the respect of fans who tweet and post on message boards". That goes for any player. 

I don't know, The rockets 2 titles constantly get disrespected even though Jordan was in the league for one of them

Do you all think a single of word we say about any of this **** actually matters? Like...who the **** are you? seriously? :lol:

It will always be discussed, Bron going to Miami is still talked about, you still have arguments about kobes first three rings being because of shaq, it's unfair but when NBA greats are talked about minuscule details are always discussed.

We could have been great

#satly lakers fan
Cause the NBA had a living and breathing commissioner instead of the robot now.
A living breathing commissioner that let Lebby take his talents to south beach but cock blocked further Laker greatness for "basketball reasons". I'm surprised you're so cool with that.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/kyrie-irving-reportedly-dealing-with-knee-injury/ar-BBC00fV

If you’ve watched the first two games of the NBA Finals and have felt that Kyrie Irving doesn’t look as dangerous or explosive as usual, it could be because he’s battling a knee issue. Nate Jones, who is a plugged-in figure around the NBA, said on Twitter during Game 2 of the NBA Finals that he had heard Irving was dealing with a knee issue and isn’t as healthy as he was during last year’s playoffs.

He looks fine to me.

Last edited:
I don't know, The rockets 2 titles constantly get disrespected even though Jordan was in the league for one of them
Maybe in certain pockets of the internet. I for one...have NEVER heard that sentiment before until now. 

Which goes to prove my point...it literally means nothing. Fact remains is they have two chips...the stars from that team are hall of famers. You dudes who were 2 during that run, probably don't know and don't care about the circumstances...all you know is when you go on Wikipedia...it says that the Houston Rockets won 2 chips back to back. 

Do you all think a single of word we say about any of this **** actually matters? Like...who the **** are you? seriously? 
laugh.gif

man remember when lebron joined the heat.he was the most hated player in the l

. "his legacy will forever be tarnished " ." hes a coward" 

no one even cares anymore.... history wont remember that and people wont care. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/kyrie-irving-reportedly-dealing-with-knee-injury/ar-BBC00fV

If you’ve watched the first two games of the NBA Finals and have felt that Kyrie Irving doesn’t look as dangerous or explosive as usual, it could be because he’s battling a knee issue. Nate Jones, who is a plugged-in figure around the NBA, said on Twitter during Game 2 of the NBA Finals that he had heard Irving was dealing with a knee issue and isn’t as healthy as he was during last year’s playoffs.
He looks fine to me.
The warriors are just playing excellent team D on Kyrie. They're doubling and hedging constantly when he looks to score.

And there's someone waiting in the lanes when he looks to pass out of the double. It's almost like they're paying more attention to him than to Bron.

It will always be discussed, Bron going to Miami is still talked about, you still have arguments about kobes first three rings being because of shaq, it's unfair but when NBA greats are talked about minuscule details are always discussed.
BY US!!!!

None of it means ****. There is a group think out there that will tell you that Michael Jordan is "overrated"....that Shaq was "overrated"...that AI was "overrated"....that Bill Russell and Wilt were only great because they played against a bunch of unathletic dudes. 

All these stars we sit up and criticize and go back and forth with everyday...will still be remembered as LEGENDS when we're all dead and gone 100 years from now. 

Maybe in certain pockets of the internet. I for one...have NEVER heard that sentiment before until now. 

Which goes to prove my point...it literally means nothing. Fact remains is they have two chips...the stars from that team are hall of famers. You dudes who were 2 during that run, probably don't know and don't care about the circumstances...all you know is when you go on Wikipedia...it says that the Houston Rockets won 2 chips back to back. 

Never? A lot of folks say the Bulls would've won 8 straight if MJ never "retired" to play baseball.

KD is a great player. But I think he's getting more credit than he should. He's a great player that came onto an already great team. If he's killing LeBron it's because he has it easier than LeBron. I wouldn't put him over LeBron.

Someone like KD should be getting doubled but he can't get doubled without opponents paying the price.

Last edited:

Never? A lot of folks say the Bulls would've won 8 straight if MJ never "retired" to play baseball.
Piggybacking off of that: 

Horry: "Dream is 20 times better than Tim Duncan"

Pierce: "Dream is lucky Jordan retired, you would only have 5 rings"

These are professionals, with rings spitting these hot takes 
laugh.gif

Oh boy here come the excuses

B-b-b-but kyrie was injured!
I dont call this an excuse.  It is most likely legit.

This is the first time since he was a senior in high school that he has had a fully healthy season of basketball.  He is the epitome of injury prone.  You will never hear me give any credence in using Irvings 2015 injury or Boguts injury as an excuse.  You simply cannot count on those guys to be fully healthy ever.

Now, maybe Irving is hurt now, maybe he isnt.  But for someone to simply dismiss the possibility that he is hurt as an excuse is ridiculous, given the fact that he is ALWAYS hurt.

This is the first time since he was a senior in high school that he has had a fully healthy season of basketball.  He is the epitome of injury prone.  You will never hear me give any credence in using Irvings 2015 injury or Boguts injury as an excuse.  You simply cannot count on those guys to be fully healthy ever.

Now, maybe Irving is hurt now, maybe he isnt.  But for someone to simply dismiss the possibility that he is hurt as an excuse is ridiculous, given the fact that he is ALWAYS hurt.
He doesn't play like he's injured.

Oh boy here come the excuses

B-b-b-but kyrie was injured!

Pretty sure he had a career high just a few games ago.

Last edited:
A living breathing commissioner that let Lebby take his talents to south beach but cock blocked further Laker greatness for "basketball reasons". I'm surprised you're so cool with that.
He blocked the CP3 trade cuz the Hornets at the time were owned by the NBA. If Lebron and KD wanna form super teams, there's nothing either commissioner could do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom