• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
KD is a great player. But I think he's getting more credit than he should. He's a great player that came onto an already great team. If he's killing LeBron it's because he has it easier than LeBron. I wouldn't put him over LeBron.

Someone like KD should be getting doubled but he can't get doubled without opponents paying the price.

nobody has it easier than lebron in the east

the cavs completely dominated those eastern conference clowns

they just finally ran into an actual good team.

doesnt mean they still cant win

man some of you act like lebron has a team full of trash

it was all good til the finals came along.

Last edited:

DBhfCkwXcAALXNs.jpg
this man at the spa
Any of yall seen Archer? Remember when he went on a rampage cuz he found out his cancer treatment was just sugar and zima? 
laugh.gif

This is him when he wasn't killing people and was just chilling smoking weed. This is the Steph Curry Revenge Tour[emoji]8482[/emoji] equivalent.

Any reason this thread jumped 24 pages since 9am? I need to go back and read all that?? What happened bruhs??

Celtics didnt have the cap space for him to do that.  He also had a god damn parade talking about how many championships he was going to win.  Dude knew what he was doing.

Yeah the Heat were supposed to dominate for the next decade but Wade's body fell apart

[/video

My goodness. Just reminded me of that cringe worthy parade :lol:

"ChampionSHIPSSSS.... not 5, not 6, not 7"

i remember how disgusted i was watching this garbage

2015 was the crystallization of the disparity and weakness of the Eastern Conference. Just LOOK at the standings :x.

Over the past two years, the East has gotten slightly better, and the bottom half of the west has taken a slight step back. But just look at the damn standings.

Western Conference:

1. GSW 67 Wins
2. Rockets 56 Wins
3. Clippers 56 Wins
4. Blazers 51 Wins
5. Grizzlies 55 Wins
6. SPURS 55 WINS (defending champions)
7. Mavs 50 Wins
8. Pelicans 45 Wins

Eastern Conference

1. Hawks 60 wins
2. Cleveland 53 Wins
3. Bulls 50 Wins
4. Raptors 49 Wins
5. Wizards 46 Wins
6. Bucs 41 Wins
7. Celtics 40 Wins
8. Nets 38 Wins :x

The East so damn trash, man.....

oh, so nobody is hurt or anything? i'm straight. we have those exact same convos everyday lmaoo

2015 was the crystallization of the disparity and weakness of the Eastern Conference. Just LOOK at the standings :x.

Over the past two years, the East has gotten slightly better, and the bottom half of the west has taken a slight step back. But just look at the damn standings.

Western Conference:

1. GSW 67 Wins
2. Rockets 56 Wins
3. Clippers 56 Wins
4. Blazers 51 Wins
5. Grizzlies 55 Wins
7. Mavs 50 Wins
8. Pelicans 45 Wins

Eastern Conference

1. Hawks 60 wins
2. Cleveland 53 Wins
3. Bulls 50 Wins
4. Raptors 49 Wins
5. Wizards 46 Wins
6. Bucs 41 Wins
7. Celtics 40 Wins

haahaha and remember that hawks teams got mopped up quick and easy as hell. 4 all stars my mass

Western Conference:

1. GSW 67 Wins
2. Rockets 56 Wins
3. Clippers 56 Wins
4. Blazers 51 Wins
5. Grizzlies 55 Wins
7. Mavs 50 Wins
8. Pelicans 45 Wins

Eastern Conference

1. Hawks 60 wins
2. Cleveland 53 Wins
3. Bulls 50 Wins
4. Raptors 49 Wins
5. Wizards 46 Wins
6. Bucs 41 Wins
7. Celtics 40 Wins

haahaha and remember that hawks teams got mopped up quick and easy as hell. 4 all stars my mass

Atlanta Hawks starting 5 players of the month! Put sum respeck on their namez!

Last edited:
Just thought of something. Last night..didnt they say it was the first time in like 50 years that opposing players got a triple double in the finals with bron and steph? Didnt draymond and bron have one in game 7 last year? They shading my dude dray bro

Why people saying Lebron getting a taste of his own medicine with KD joining 73-9 Warriors?

Celtics Big 3 was the start of superteams.

Just thought of something. Last night..didnt they say it was the first time in like 50 years that opposing players got a triple double in the finals with bron and steph? Didnt draymond and bron have one in game 7 last year? They shading my dude dray bro

1 assist shy of a triple double

Why people saying Lebron getting a taste of his own medicine with KD joining 73-9 Warriors?

Celtics Big 3 was the start of superteams.
Those were all done through trades. Lebron and KD wanted to dominate through free agency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom