• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yea, I went back and looked at posts from June 2nd through June 8th of the Finals thread last year.

Man you can really copy those posts and paste them in here.

Dejavu down to the Poster.

Oh yea, I went back and looked at posts from June 2nd through June 8th of the Finals thread last year.

Man you can really copy those posts and paste them in here.

Dejavu down to the Poster.

Did those posts mention KD?

LeBron smoking on that dope until he overdose
pimp.gif

Last edited:
what a snitch.

man i used to love playing basketball high when i was an everyday smoker years ago.  

Last edited:
- Pretty Ricky
All do respect to KD - He a bad man ~ but no one has ever dropped 40 on me ~ Once you hit 30 I'm taken em out #DifferenceInEras [emoji]128514[/emoji] https://t.co/dWlDVp7HhH

They're not though. They're slightly ahead of last year's series. They aren't touching the 80s or Bulls 90s.
Think there has to be some sort of separation for modern era. It's kind of easier to have skyhigh TV ratings when that's the only real medium for consumption, I think.

Think there has to be some sort of separation for modern era. It's kind of easier to have skyhigh TV ratings when that's the only real medium for consumption, I think.

The NFL doesn't have this issue really with the Superbowl. Not sure how the NHL or MLB is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom