• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
its way harder to play with bron than people think. you can only really play with him once you accept the fact you have to do what he wants you to do on the court and that that may not be your strength or skillset. Oh...and if it is not your strength or skillset...that is not an excuse you pos.

Lecatty definitely gonna hit haters with "at the end of the day you still have to go back to your normal lives" :lol:

Last edited:
Random I was born 1995 and the best pg I've ever seen was curry sg was prime wade by a hair over kobe sf LeBron and pf dirk mainly cause of that playoff run c was Dwight but I get a trip of how dominant Shaq was during those greatest games reruns

Lebron knows this is the end. He sounded somber in press conference.
DBp6SGcV0AA_LlO.jpg

I don't see the Cavs winning game 3 honestly unless they get 20 from JR smith or someone else

even then they will still get washed

hes not wrong but whens he up he dont act like its just basketball. 

people do take sports to serious.. post on message boards and argue about it for hours on end . who does that. 

From Men's Fitness interview :lol:

What is basketball for you?

LeBron James: It’s love. It’s my inspiration. It’s everything. Basketball is my life.

Skip said Magic's 91 Lakers and The Mailman's Jazz were better than this GS team. Skip has said some off the wall things but this might be thee most outrageous thing I've ever heard out of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom