• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Incoming press conference on Bron talking about how miserable our lives are compared to his [emoji]128532[/emoji]

curry already 5th all time on 3pt playoff list... 
sick.gif
  POINT GOD! 

From Men's Fitness interview :lol:

What is basketball for you?

LeBron James: It’s love. It’s my inspiration. It’s everything. Basketball is my life.

What's the date on this? Pre or post-Voltron formation?

From Reddit
View media item 2456908RJ the oldest and the only one with a pulse :lol:
Then Kyrie has more shots than points.

Role players generally hit more shots at home so we'll see. All signs point to a sweep.

Last edited:
Damn bruh 95. Smh.

Showing my age, but no basketball will ever be as great as the late 80 and early 90s. Just a different type of game then and plus way more physical. NBA so soft now, its heartbreaking. One lil touch and it's a foul. Disgusts me everytime.

Damn bruh 95. Smh.

Showing my age, but no basketball will ever be as great as the late 80 and early 90s. Just a different type of game then and plus way more physical. NBA so soft now, its heartbreaking. One lil touch and it's a foul. Disgusts me everytime.
the interior defense is atrocious nowadays. everything all spaced out and big men shooting 3s. post game is nearly irrelevant 

Last edited:
Great players get swept in the first round while betas get swept in the finals. Anthony Davis knows its better to not even make the playoffs so you don't tarnish your legacy. :smokin

Damn bruh 95. Smh.

Basketball is just as great now as it was then, yes some foul calls are unpleasant to the eye but they still shot way more free throws back then.

Is 95 really that young to y'all?
My girl's younger sister just graduated HS and she was born in 98. That had me like :wow:.

Damn bruh 95. Smh.

Early 90's ball was horrible, thanks to Pat Riley and Mike Fratello

Last edited:
Looks like LeBron has come to terms with losing he shud be happy he already got Cleveland a ship last year

He minus whale retire now and he ain't neva catching the ghost of MJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom