• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
time for the bench to step up. role players tend to step up big at home.

korver and jr smith will have good games

cavs win game 3 by 7

they b reak the undefeated streak

lebron with the kobes seems like a sign hes gonna attack the basket hard

He should've done that more in game 2 but dude just logged way to many minutes in the regular season, and the fact he has to do something he hasnt had to do and that is play both ends of the floor at all times cant be good this time of the season

3rd quarter he legit looked gassed . Almost reminded me of the cramping game against San Antonio

bron gon need some a lil bit stronger than wine b. son gon have to go full alcoholic to stand a chance. white girl wasted

Someone tell bron to shave his struggle rogaine just for men scalp he might stand a chance

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, there's no way the Cavs get swept. Bron gon go off this game, GS gon forget how to guard the corner 3 as they do so well in the finals and somebody like JR Smith gon light em up. However, if GS stays out of foul trouble which will be tough to do in Cleveland, and continue to extend that defense well beyond the 3pt line, they'll be aight.

Yea, there's no way the Cavs get swept. Bron gon go off this game, GS gon forget how to guard the corner 3 as they do so well in the finals and somebody like JR Smith gon light em up. However, if GS stays out of foul trouble which will be tough to do in Cleveland, and continue to extend that defense well beyond the 3pt line, they'll be aight.
I got the Warriors by 10 or less.

Like it's unreal how y'all think the cavs not getting swept. The cavs adjusted to the warriors last game and still lost by 20+. Ended up with less turnovers and still lost by 20+. It's over. Leaveland Laughaliers era has begun again.

dude is 30 something and still doesnt get it. his heart is frail. can't wait to see his NT honey team try and spin this.

dude is 30 something and still doesnt get it. his heart is frail. can't wait to see his NT honey team try and spin this.
Man I love bron but it's easy to hate when he says **** like this. ***** has a whole damn city and team on his back and he is responding with it's just basketball.

I got the Warriors by 10 or less.

Maybe in Game 4, but not in game 3

Man I love bron but it's easy to hate when he says **** like this. ***** has a whole damn city and team on his back and he is responding with it's just basketball.

This.

It wasn't just a game when you won and were crying with snot bubbles like Viola Davis.

But nah, now that the future is looking dim to you and the parameters charging the defibrillator, now it's just a game and we're being immature blowing it out of proportion. ok bronze.

Bron bout to put 40 on KD's head tomorrow. KD don't want that drama boy bron bout to eat his *** like an almond joy tomorrow

Lil Boosie is that you?

:x
Stop riding me

Riding you? :x :x :x
You know you love it :pimp:

You're only 15 years old, you have no experience at all.
My body is young but my stroke game is old

Well at least he didn't bring up the fact he's a father. That would've really got under y'all skin :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom