Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
**** it...I'm with Bron.

It is just basketball. Fans take this **** WAY too seriously. I was at a watch party for Game 2...and saw a Kobe vs. Lebron argument turn into a scuffle.

I'm like all these bad *** chicks out here and you ****** fighting over which male athlete you like better. 

**** it...I'm with Bron.

It is just basketball. Fans take this **** WAY too seriously. I was at a watch party for Game 2...and saw a Kobe vs. Lebron argument turn into a scuffle.

I'm like all these bad *** chicks out here and you ****** fighting over which male athlete you like better. 
Why am I paying attention to women when the finals are on? Do y'all just like basketball or do you breathe and LIVE basketball?

**** it...I'm with Bron.

Pretty much... at end of the day, we all go back to our average boring lives and he gets to do whatever he pleases.

**** it...I'm with Bron.

Same. I say **** KD and the Warriors all the time but I don't really mean it.
This **** has no bearing on my life. This **** is entertainment at the end of the day.
But still, **** KD and the Warriors.

Last edited:
DAMB :smh:

I think he's faking it though

think he's gonna unleash the beast tomorrow night and scare the **** outta the warriors

exactly. He's at a point in his career where everything is calculated, which leads so many fools to overreact. he'll be ready for Game 3.

DAMB :smh:

I think he's faking it though

think he's gonna unleash the beast tomorrow night and scare the **** outta the warriors

exactly. He's at a point in his career where everything is calculated, which leads so many fools to overreact. he'll be ready for Game 3.

:rolleyes Here we go with the "trap game" again...

Trust me, if LeBron could choose to be 2-0 headed back home... he wouldn't hesitate.

Don't have a problem with Bron's comment, it's actually one of his less sensationalized​ comments in the Finals/Playoffs.

Yea, there's no way the Cavs get swept. Bron gon go off this game, GS gon forget how to guard the corner 3 as they do so well in the finals and somebody like JR Smith gon light em up. However, if GS stays out of foul trouble which will be tough to do in Cleveland, and continue to extend that defense well beyond the 3pt line, they'll be aight.
Keep telling your self that to get through the day... it will sooth your emotions haha

It really isn't that far fetched that they get swept 
laugh.gif

There's a storyline for the league to sell either way.

Warriors go 16-0....or Bron wins on a Father's Day Game 7.

But these ****** gettin swept tho.... 
ohwell.gif

The league let Warriors beat the Bulls record.... im sure they'll let them beat Laker's record.

Same. I say **** KD and the Warriors all the time but I don't really mean it.
This **** has no bearing on my life. This **** is entertainment at the end of the day.
But still, **** KD and the Warriors.
i  fs with that 
laugh.gif

id rather shoot some hoops  then watch it any day of the week .... 

only way league lets lebron lose is to get some star on the cavs... 

just like last year . only reason durant lost was so he can go to the warriors. everyone is in on it. 

only reason warriors blew that lead was cause without that losing that series , kd dont go to gs. 

without miami losing in 2014 . he doesnt go back to cleveland. nba is sick with the story lines.... #staywoke  #nbaisrigged #sorryisawitlive 

Last edited:
Logged onto facebook today and it's littered with memes about "Kobe beat four all stars, why can't LeBron" :rofl:

Last edited:
Honestly...is there another star Cleveland can get that puts them on GS level?

Like...whoever you pick up won't be better than Kevin Durant...and that's the problem 
laugh.gif

I remember when memes were clever and niche.

It's disgusting now. Hate memes for the most part. Hat to cut this chick off because she'd spam me with memes :x.

I remember when memes were clever and niche.

It's disgusting now. Hate memes for the most part. Hat to cut this chick off because she'd spam me with memes :x.

I stopped enjoying memes like 5 years ago but now ppl have ruined readtiom gifs too. This chick I used to mess with would send me gifs every other text....:smh:

Logged onto facebook today and it's littered with memes about "Kobe beat four all stars, why can't LeBron"
roll.gif
Go back a few pages and look at the memes that were in here today.
roll.gif

LeBron hasn't played any good players/teams, but Kobe had to play Vince Carter twice a year in the regular season. Checkmate.

Cosign on the meme thing. Like that SpongeBob meme with the alternating caps. That joint isn't funny at all. Looking at anyone who uses it sideways.

Last edited:
Once Black Twitter/Instagram started doing the Memes with some fake deep saying embedded over a photo of Katt Williams or Kevin Hart or some ****...I instantly wrote memes off for good. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom