• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When people started acting out memes in Vine, I was for the most part done. Nowadays, they're long and corny.

163ab445179add107a8c22be4d587bc3.jpg

Like bruh...what the **** does Bernie Mac have to do with the quote? 

Yea, there's no way the Cavs get swept. Bron gon go off this game, GS gon forget how to guard the corner 3 as they do so well in the finals and somebody like JR Smith gon light em up. However, if GS stays out of foul trouble which will be tough to do in Cleveland, and continue to extend that defense well beyond the 3pt line, they'll be aight.
Keep telling your self that to get through the day... it will sooth your emotions haha

???? U think I want the Cavs to win, patna?

Consign on black twitter/ig/FB ruining memes.

I'm black as hell....but we were late to the meme party collectively, and went OD with it. 90% of them aren't clever.

:lol: fake deep quotes with a picture of Kevin gates

Or Meek Mill, Hov, Yo Gotti, Paid in full etc :smh: :lol:.

The only memes that I really don't like are the Jordan crying memes.... they've been ran into the ground

I'm loving these memes.

Sometimes they are so bad and don't make any sense, that they make them perfect. 
laugh.gif

I'm loving these memes.

Sometimes they are so bad and don't make any sense, that they make them perfect. :lol:

Back when Facebook blew up when I was in high school and everyone adds literally everybody. Well i'm sure it's what still happens. But this is the reason I will never delete anyone lol

The memes people post just like these are so bad I love them. And the fact that people post them while being serious is even funnier.

Last edited:
Oh what could of transpired.....

View media item 2457150
But gone in 60 seconds...

View media item 2457153
DUBS In 4! :pimp:

View media item 2457156

a few weeks ago a couple of cavs fans were trying to sell us on the idea that bogut's injury was going to have an impact in this year's finals. but just a few months ago, those same folk were telling us that bogut's injury had no impact on the outcome of last year's finals hmm...i am confuse

Zara vs Bogut would've been entertaining
I could see them injuring each other simultaneously.

View media item 2457211

Last edited:
You the kevin gates meme have me dying...

This wack rapper aint even deep

i ******* cant stand kevin gates trash *** music. i am thoroughly glad that dumb song 2 phones is no longer in rotation. i'd rather listen to static and white noise than hear kevin gates

damn idk why i was so triggered :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom