• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man, Warriors might as well go out sign everybody within the next couple years. No one player is ever enough. Make history.

Maybe go after another defensive wing player to compliment Klay and Durant - like Kawhi Leonard...

Then they can go after a Big whose an elite rebounder, defender, and can still stretch the floor - like Anthony Davis...

F' it, don't kick a Horse when it's down - get a Sledge Hammer and roundhouse its face. Let's really turn this into the NBAAU

The way KD played the last minute.Is how everyone wants Lebron to play.Your the best player on your team.Take the last shot.Instead of looking for an assist.If Lebron comes back from 0-3.Hes the best ever.I doubt that happens though.
It's a little easier to play like that when you can be semi-invisible for most of the game and save your energy for the end like he was tonight instead of having to carry your team for 48 minutes. Not to mention that he can sit on the bench for a couple of minutes without his team collapsing and going on a 0-10 run.

Hey man, Warriors might as well go out sign everybody within the next couple years. No one player is ever enough. Make history.

Maybe go after another defensive wing player to compliment Klay and Durant - like Kawhi Leonard...

Then they can go after a Big whose an elite rebounder, defender, and can still stretch the floor - like Anthony Davis...

F' it, don't kick a Horse when it's down - get a Sledge Hammer and roundhouse its face. Let's really turn this into the NBAAU
i hear LeBron wants to bring his talents to the bay area.

Complete brain-dead play by LeBron sinking below the 3 when Durant brought the ball up. He walked right into it. That's not the first time he or Curry have done that in this series. I hope they ask LeBron what he was thinking there.

Piss poor.

Plays like that are a manifestation of the poor defensive habits they've built all season. They're going to get swept because of easy Warrior buckets like that.

Not even mentioning the countless times in this game alone that the Warriors beat them down the court on MADE buckets.

Pathetic.
They're going to flip the switch man don't worry.
:lol: I mean you woulda thought Cleveland had the 2-0 lead tonight. They got beat down the floor at least 10 times. That Durant 3 was a microcosm.

Just lazy, basic stuff. I couldn't be a coach man :lol:

The way KD played the last minute.Is how everyone wants Lebron to play.Your the best player on your team.Take the last shot.Instead of looking for an assist.If Lebron comes back from 0-3.Hes the best ever.I doubt that happens though.

It's a little easier to play like that when you can be semi-invisible for most of the game and save your energy for the end like he was tonight instead of having to carry your team for 48 minutes. Not to mention that he can sit on the bench for a couple of minutes without his team collapsing and going on a 0-10 run.
stop making sense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom