• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
KD got my respek. Let the nuts hang and snatched the crown from the court jester.

LeBron and Griffin need to hit PG13 line asap
Nah, this GS team still way too stacked.

And he would still have Lue as a coach.

Kawhi

CP3

LeBron

coached by Pop would do it. Getting a top 10-15 player, which PG is isn't going to bridge the gap of getting the second best player in the league stacked on top of a 73 win team.

Last edited:
The way KD played the last minute.Is how everyone wants Lebron to play.Your the best player on your team.Take the last shot.Instead of looking for an assist.If Lebron comes back from 0-3.Hes the best ever.I doubt that happens though.

It's a little easier to play like that when you can be semi-invisible for most of the game and save your energy for the end like he was tonight instead of having to carry your team for 48 minutes. Not to mention that he can sit on the bench for a couple of minutes without his team collapsing and going on a 0-10 run.
Stop trying to knock common sense in these Lebby haters :lol:

It's a little easier to play like that when you can be semi-invisible for most of the game and save your energy for the end like he was tonight instead of having to carry your team for 48 minutes. Not to mention that he can sit on the bench for a couple of minutes without his team collapsing and going on a 0-10 run.

The dude had 31 and 8. ****

Wasn't it like 12 points in the 4th too?

Y'all gotta stop hating on Beta Max

So just like what Bron has done. Nah they ain't passing in the clutch though.

I can definitely agree with that. Bron doesn't have that killer mentality but we're all witnesses to how bad Bron's teammates have been.
No way Jordan wins all his final appearances with the teams Bron carried.

I'm just looking forward to that dude who does those videos of lebron cussing out the locker room :lol:

laugh.gif

Appreciate Kerr keeping it real by pointing out the fatigue factor with Lebron & Kyrie and saying the difference is having the ability to rest for KD & Steph for down the stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom