• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Complete brain-dead play by LeBron sinking below the 3 when Durant brought the ball up. He walked right into it. That's not the first time he or Curry have done that in this series. I hope they ask LeBron what he was thinking there.

Piss poor.

Plays like that are a manifestation of the poor defensive habits they've built all season. They're going to get swept because of easy Warrior buckets like that.

Not even mentioning the countless times in this game alone that the Warriors beat them down the court on MADE buckets.

Pathetic.
They're going to flip the switch man don't worry.
:lol: I mean you woulda thought Cleveland had the 2-0 lead tonight. They got beat down the floor at least 10 times. That Durant 3 was a microcosm.

Just lazy, basic stuff. I couldn't be a coach man :lol:
They got beat on the break on the first play of the third. Fresh out the gate. I was done after that.

Mcgee had 1 point played 8 minutes. Triston 0 with 23 minutes lmao 3 rebounds really

4cf57679_lol.gif

Lue so in over his head. His TO clock management :x Dude should be thanking Lebby he has a coaching career.

[thread="662917"]Quote:[/thread]
All the hating dont mean ish when they bring the trophy back to the Bay :pimp:
With an asterisk attached to it reading:

Needed

kobe > bron.

kobe isnt getting swept twice :lol:

but people love lebron for making the finals every year despite all the losing... its all about the appearances though :lol:

Because Kobe faced lots of teams that shot 49% from 3 as a team on 33 shots.

obviously the warriors are better than the cavs theres no denying that... but thats not my point... lebron consistently chokes on the big stage (finals) regardless of the opponent... but yet him just making the finals makes everything all good though :lol:

It's a little easier to play like that when you can be semi-invisible for most of the game and save your energy for the end like he was tonight instead of having to carry your team for 48 minutes. Not to mention that he can sit on the bench for a couple of minutes without his team collapsing and going on a 0-10 run.

The dude had 31 and 8. ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom