• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know..................this could be the start of quite an arms race.

Problem is Bron is getting old. Maybe a lil too late. I think he somehow has another one in him tho.

giphy.gif

Took the air out of the entire place with that dagger.

Its over folks. LeBron will be the first player in NBA Finals history to average a triple double and get swept. Cavs will look to dump salaries to try and land a 4th superstar. A team like the Nets would take Thompson in a heartbeat for a 2nd rd pick. Same can be said for Shumpert and Smith. Korver, D Will, and Jefferson will be replaced with guys like George Hill, JJ Redick, PJ Tucker etc basically vets looking to ring chase before their career is over. Cavs reload and Warriors stay intact. Fun if your a fan of the Cavs or Warriors but other fan bases have no real chance of winning so why even care lol
I think the Celts might if they play their cards right.

So KD is clearly the favorite to win Finals MVP right?
I'd vote for his ***** *** before I vote for curry ho ***.

Where all the Cavs fans at
they still here fam. Can't say much when their team lost.

IDC LBJ still top 5 all time imo.

LeBron is the 2nd best player of all time. Getting swept by the greatest NBA team of all time isn't going to change that.
getting swept part I definitely agree on that though.

My list goes
MJ
Kareem (never watched him so all I got are his stats and old games I've seen)
LBJ
Magic (again never watched him in his prime so all I got are stats and old games I've seen)
TD/Shaq/Kobe (interchangeable)

And why the **** these media people keeping "Did you guys run out of gas" :lol:

They playing against a team with 3 MVP's, 3 of the top shooters and scorers period. There's nothing you can do.

lebron fans expects all 13 guys on the team to get double digits and make every shot either that, just excuses after excuses after excuses after excuses after excuses. **** is comedy lmao

FOH getting swept twice and gentleman's swept once. 3-5 he back behind Kobe and Tim.
0 times missed the playoffs in his prime.

Kobe 12th on both ESPN and Sports Illustrated lists voted on by dozens of sports journalists. He's not at the very top with the big boys.

There is no argument you can make for Kobe being better than LeBron that can't be used to say that Robert Horry is greater than Michael Jordan.

And before you say that Horry was a marginal role player, I got multiple all-NBA 1st + all-NBA defense 1st teamers Pippen with 6 rings and Havlicek with 8 rings standing by to shut down your next ring-based argument.

Last edited:
3-5 but could have been 1-7 had it not been for Ray hitting a shot and the Warriors choking, jeez

He could also be 5-3 I'd David Stern wasn't screwing him over when he lost to the Mavs and GSW those first years when he switched teams, but somehow KD is rewarded. Smh. Not to mention the first Finals he got swept by Spurs, but I don't really count that one lol.

lebron fans expects all 13 guys on the team to get double digits and make every shot either that, just excuses after excuses after excuses after excuses after excuses. **** is comedy lmao
Exactly! Bron & Hot Sauce dang near had 40 apiece!!!

I think the Celts might if they play their cards right.

Celtics need to land another 2 superstars to be any real threat to the Cavs and Warriors all while improving their bench. I don't see that happening. Especially if Boston keeps the number 1 pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom