• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop it the guy had 1 shot attempt in the third and didn't score for the past 5 minutes of the game and they still almost won

Your point? Lebron and Kyrie played great. Kyrie got hot in the 3rd.
K love was 1-9, Thompson had 3 rebounds for the game, not to mention all the wide open shots missed by everyone else.
Hardly call that "great"

Lmaooo the warriors are wild. I feel for lebron tho. He needs a legit pass first point guard imo. Kyries great but how many times does lebron get an open look set up by another player. He only gets open by bodying players in the paint. Kyrie and love aint settin up james. and if they cant set up james how are they gonna set up the role players. With another legit pass first guard lebron get looks and can still set up other players.  

Lebrun ain't hittin that open look. Either that or he'll pass.
Greatest of All Time.

Love x Shumpert for Bradley, Crowder and Brooklyn's 2018 pick :nerd: :nerd:
Ainge still wants Love so bad, LeBron might do it

Thompson for Aldridge?

if CP3 goes to the Spurs wouldn't he want a Deandre type player that is only good for alley oops and rebounding? think the Spurs are done with Aldridge

Kobe 12th on both ESPN and Sports Illustrated lists voted on by dozens of sports journalists. He's not at the very top with the big boys.

There is no argument you can make for Kobe being better than LeBron that can't be used to say that Robert Horry is greater than Michael Jordan.

View media item 2458619

And before you say that Horry was a marginal role player, I got multiple all-NBA 1st/all-NBA defense 1st teamers Pippen with 6 rings and Havlicek with 8 rings standing by to shut down your next ring-based argument.

Get outta here with yo imaginary rings nonsense. Horry ain't a great.

Why give the dubs the pleasure of a sweep? Nah, don't bow out like punks, hell nah.

I hear that too, but I'm like...why prolong this. It's Apollo Creed vs. Ivan Drago all over again. Throw in the towel :lol:

If they win this next game, God bless em for putting up a fight, but this ish is sad. I know Bron is gassed after tonight.

Cavs played the game of their lives and still lost. It's a wrap on Friday. I might even make some wagers. Get this season over with Warriors

if im building a team, im picking kobe over lebron. i dont know about the GOAT stuff since i never watched magic bird etc play live. 

Bron stans all in they feels. And guess what it's happening AGAIN next season. 3-6 on the way.

You know..................this could be the start of quite an arms race.

Problem is Bron is getting old. Maybe a lil too late. I think he somehow has another one in him tho.

LeBron needs to play with Pop to win that 4th ring... It is known.

pop just going to lay low and wait a couple more yrs. his best player is younger than the big4 in gs
also, banking on dejounte to be a special player

Last edited:

LeBron James by Quarter This Series
Points FG Pct
1st 39 70%
2nd 25 71%
3rd 21 40%
4th 11 36%
— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) June 8, 2017
LeClutch Jaymes. 
smokin.gif

FOH getting swept twice and gentleman's swept once. 3-5 he back behind Kobe and Tim.

0 times missed the playoffs in his prime.

Kobe 12th on both ESPN and Sports Illustrated lists voted on by dozens of sports journalists. He's not at the very top with the big boys.

There is no argument you can make for Kobe being better than LeBron that can't be used to say that Robert Horry is greater than Michael Jordan.

View media item 2458619

And before you say that Horry was a marginal role player, I got multiple all-NBA 1st + all-NBA defense 1st teamers Pippen with 6 rings and Havlicek with 8 rings standing by to shut down your next ring-based argument.
Props to fighting off all the LebbyHaters/KobeStans with objective opinions

I'll rep you every time :smokin

pop just going to lay low and wait a couple more yrs. his best player is younger than the big4 in gs
also, banking on dejounte to be a special player

LeBron as a vet on a Pop team is the stuff of basketball dreams... Esp playing with Kawhi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom