• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavs just need simple logic. Warriors got 2 MVPs in their prime + 2 all stars. Just measure up to that. Or atleast add an MVP candidate in his prime, and trade away either love or kyrie

Bron ain't making the Finals next year. I already got 2 G's on it.

no way in hell any of these weakminded heartless teams in the east beating lebron

lebron could be in a wheelchair and would still come out in the east

nothing but mental midgets out there

pop just going to lay low and wait a couple more yrs. his best player is younger than the big4 in gs
also, banking on dejounte to be a special player

LeBron as a vet on a Pop team is the stuff of basketball dreams... Esp playing with Kawhi.

would extend lebron's longevity. Boris diaw on steroids :lol:

does bron owe cleveland anything more? he did his job and got one for the Land

KING JAMES officially 17-26 in the FINALS [emoji]128552[/emoji] Soon to be 3-5 and 10 games under .500 in the finals! Even if you don't count 2007 or 2015 he's STILL under .500 in the finals 17-18 [emoji]128552[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

FOH getting swept twice and gentleman's swept once. 3-5 he back behind Kobe and Tim.
roll.gif

it aint over yet though. nba would love for cavs to come back. after last year i aint counting cavs out till its completely finished. draymond might be getting a surprise suspension or something. 

lmao of course its tough getting all the money to do it and superstars dont wanna leave their teams being the number 1 guy and all but if any team can scout big names its gonna be cleveland. gs already got theirs 

Cavs just need simple logic. Warriors got 2 MVPs in their prime + 2 all stars. Just measure up to that. Or atleast add an MVP candidate in his prime, and trade away either love or kyrie

Just need to get multiple MVP candidates on the same team. Should be no boggy. At least it wouldn't have been if bron didn't force the Cavs to give TT, shump, and JR 45M collectively

Lebron needs to start looking for houses in San Antonio if he wants that 4th ring.
I would not be mad at this at all lol.

Love x Shumpert for Bradley, Crowder and Brooklyn's 2018 pick :nerd: :nerd:
Ainge still wants Love so bad, LeBron might do it

Thompson for Aldridge?

if CP3 goes to the Spurs wouldn't he want a Deandre type player that is only good for alley oops and rebounding? think the Spurs are done with Aldridge
I heard about this rumor on ESPN radio and this could also be an interesting matchup for the Spurs if CP3 did go there.

if im building a team, im picking kobe over lebron. i dont know about the GOAT stuff since i never watched magic bird etc play live. 
this is a very interesting argument. I would have to pick LBJ over Kobe. The only problem would be the close games.

Kyrie....just wow man. When he gets in that zone....there's nobody I'm more afraid of 1 on 1.

Also, Steph Curry shows how you make plays and get **** done when your shot isn't falling. He had some big hustle plays and rebounds tonight.

Zaza was shaving points tonight. He was horrible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom