• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blame the dumbass players union led by CP0 for letting this loophole happen. Owners tried to warn them :smh:

Or....you can blame:

-Steph for having glass ankles, leading to him making $11m/yr
-Steve Kerr for opening up the offense
-The Clips for bouncing the Warriors in the 1st round...leading to Mark Jacksons firing.
-David Lee for getting hurt and literally forcing Steve Kerr to play Draymond
-Harrison Barnes for truly allowing THIS to happen

All in all....you can THANK BASED GOD
I'll give you that. That did help. But the massive jump in the cap last summer was the major reason.

Before this series started there was talk about if Bron won he would be in discussions for being better than Jordan.

Now that he may possibly get swept in the finals I think his unclutch bum *** should never ever be mentioned with the likes of Jordan again.

Last edited:
GSW looks so poised in that last 5 mins like Cavs weren't up. They just kept playing their game and waited for the moment to go for the kill. Unbelievable.

Steph making way more with his endorsements anyway

I'm sure he don't care the extra millions lost for the championship team he is on right now

If KD and Bron switched places would people still call KD the best in the world [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Before this series started there was talk abdout if Bron won he would be in discussions for being better than Jordan.

Now that he may possibly get swept in the finals I think his unclutch bum *** should never ever be mentioned with the likes of Jordan again.

It was blasphemous and disrespectful to even bring it up. But that's how it's always been with Bron. Premature elevation.

lebron a liability defensively. thats unacceptable.kd has outplayed him on both sides of the ball. he also hasnt shown up in a 4th quarter all series. dont want to hear any excuses. 

Last edited:
lebron a liability defensively. thats unacceptable.kd has outplayed him on both sides of the ball. 

If lebron played with draymond and klay would he still look like a defensive liability? If Durant was on the cavs facing lebron, klay, and curry with no rest, how great would he look on defense?

Y'all expect Lebron to do too much. If you switch KD and Lebron then cavs wouldn't even make the finals and Lebron would be able to do everything KD is doing.

Error repped

Westbrook is better at elevating his team as a pg than Kyrie. He's a undersized 2.

He's a scoring pg bra. There is such a thing. If Russ was so good at elevating teammates why all of a sudden is he able to get 10+ assists a game playing with kd?

Don't fall into this stat hunt that he went on with his teammates. Russ is all about Russ.

Also an undersized 2 actually has a place in this league. Lol plenty of guys were undersized 2 in the past who could never make that transition. Ie Larry Hughes and Randolph childress and gilbert arenas

[quote name="Heshua"]Y'all expect Lebron to do too much. If you switch KD and Lebron then cavs wouldn't even make the finals and Lebron would be able to do everything KD is doing.[/quote]In a word: no.

KD just isn't in a position to snatch the best in the World crown.Even if Lebron retired after the Series, I think after a full 2018 Season, that Crown would probably fall to Kawhi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom