• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't join the "best team ever", and THEN, become the best in the World.That's just, yea it doesn't work.

Last edited:
@slysniperwolf

nerd.gif

Disappearing like they all do
laugh.gif
roll.gif

That ***** *** ****** probably won't EVER post again. 

You can't join the "best team ever", and THEN, become the best in the World. That's just, yea it doesn't work.
start over 

What he said doesn't make sense?

And you were talking about no excuses earlier. There's no excuses to be made. The warriors are a far better team. They have no excuse to not win this series. Anybody who thinks otherwise is delusional.

Last edited:
kd was at worst 3rd best player in the nba. lebron is leavin his prime .going to be 33 already   ....no reason not to think kd cant be the best player in the l right now. its for sure debatable. 

Last edited:
If Lebron played for GSW....Curry's effectiveness would decrease because of the way Lebron needs to dominate the rock. If KD was in CLE playing with Kyrie, it would almost be like OKC East - KD would still average 30 but KD wouldn't be as effective as he is playing in Oakland because of CLE's system.

Lebron is an ISO player and if you've noticed his entire career, he's never been in a system that used a fluid, motion offense that was predicated on constant ball movement. Hence, why Lebron is about to be 3-5 in the Finals. ISO ball 75% of the time just ain't gonna cut it. It's a total team game. One needs to simply look at NBA Finals history to realize it.

If you look at his Finals losses, he lost against teams with a superior offense that beat Lebron with motion, constant cutting, tremendous PNR/PNP play, and effective ball movement:

SAS 2x (especially the 2014 team)

GS 2x (no need to explain)

DAL (J-Kidd and Barea toying with the Heat on offense while having prime Dirk as its go-to guy in the high post)

Last edited:
KD just isn't in a position to snatch the best in the World crown. Even if Lebron retired after the Series, I think after a full 2018 Season, that Crown would probably fall to Kawhi.

Stop it
Im serious.
There are levels to this.
There are certain things that the Best endure, that the Best must do, because if you're the best you can and will do.

Great yes.
Top player yes.
The best in the World, I'm not sure he'd qualify from a "carry a team" standpoint, to me anyway.

This is probably coming off Super salty and jilted, let me stop.

Y'all expect Lebron to do too much. If you switch KD and Lebron then cavs wouldn't even make the finals and Lebron would be able to do everything KD is doing.

Kevin Durant....in the East....with the Best roster in that conference?

:lol: he'd cake walk to the finals on the Cavs too.

Y'all forget KD, at 23 jeers... old took a premature OKC team to the finals in the WEST....back swept a Spurs team that was 12-0 in the playoffs....and was a bad call away from going up 2-0 against the damn Heatles.

The gap between KD and Bron was never huge. And for those who know....KD has been RIGHT there with Bron for 2 years now...

Last edited:
You can't join the "best team ever", and THEN, become the best in the World. That's just, yea it doesn't work.

I know this hurts man. I wanted to see him do it in OKC to Bron last year. But fax is fax.

Man...

I thought this was rigged. Y'all told me the fix was in man..
refs were HORRIBLE. only reason cavs were in the game was cause of the refs , and they still messed it up.  adam pretty much called the nba a reality show during half time . cmon man 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
all this talk about whos the best blah blah.. all that matters is GSW makes history come friday as the best team ever... and the only team to go perfect in the post season.. nough said

In these Finals, Kevin Durant is averaging 34 points, 10 rebounds, 6 assists, 2 blocks, 1.3 steals, 2 turnovers, 56.1% on FGs, 52.4% on 3s.

ABSURD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom