• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
@ all the salt.

You ****** gonna be *****ing about "respect" and KD all summer long 
roll.gif

****** coming up with hypothetical scenarios.

"switch KD & Bron" 
laugh.gif

Ya'll MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Last edited:
You can't join the "best team ever", and THEN, become the best in the World. That's just, yea it doesn't work.

I know this hurts man. I wanted to see him do it in OKC to Bron last year. But fax is fax.
Listen my man, and hear me good....I'm going to put this as simple as I can, if KD is the best in the World he'd be playing in GSW as we see him now, but he'd be playing for his second ring not his first, because his first would have came from finishing off the team he was up 3-1 on, and then running through Lebrons Cavs for HIS ring.

Last edited:
$578.

I been betting and winning with the WNBA and I basically just used that and loaded up on GSW once I saw the opening line was GSW -3.

Damn. How much is the payout on those WNBA games? I know to bet with the Sparks and Lynx all the time right?

Listen my man, and hear me good....I'm going to put this as simple as I can, if KD is the best in the World he'd be playing in GSW as we see him now, but he'd be playing for his second ring not his first, because his first would have came from finishing off the team he was up 3-1 on, and then running through Lebrons Cavs for HIS ring.

Man don't try to throw logic in here

Damn. How much is the payout on those WNBA games? I know to bet with the Sparks and Lynx all the time right?
Pretty much Minneosta. They're literally like the Warriors of the WNBA lol

I like the WNBA because unlike the NBA, the disparity between the good and bad teams are greater. Meaning, less chances of upsets, comebacks, etc. so if you do your due diligence, and recognize a favorite, you'd make a really great profit. Plus the season is obviously shorter so there's less variance in wins and losses. So you'll see Minnesota finishing the season 33-4 or something like that, making it a really good play.

This my first time betting on the WNBA though, but I've been following the league for my entire life.

:rofl: @ all the salt.

You ****** gonna be *****ing about "respect" and KD all summer long :rofl:

****** coming up with hypothetical scenarios.

"switch KD & Bron" :lol:

Ya'll MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Them coping mechanisms :lol:

****** getting real creative.

That's not how it's worked at least recently. Bron never had to go through Bean for the chip. He just had to become a champion while being the best guy on both ends. KD is doing the latter plus the former.

Last edited:
That's not how it's worked at least recently. Bron never had to go through Bean for the chip. He just had to become a champion while being the best guy on both ends. KD is doing the latter plus the former.
exactly... 

lebron always gets built in excuses ....

from losing in the finals , playing defense , getting outplayed.... last year when everyone was calling curry the best in the world. lebron and kyrie killed in the finals and everyone was like " still the best player in the world , look what he did in the finals" ... 

this year kd killing but nah, its lebron.... lot of hypocritical business going on when it comes to bron bron 

Last edited:
Majority is going to rule on this one. Changing of the guard has happened.

exactly... 

lebron always gets built in excuses ....
from losing in the finals , playing defense , getting outplayed.... last year when everyone was calling curry the best in the world. lebron and kyrie killed in the finals and everyone was like " still the best player in the world , look what he did in the final" ... 
this year kd killing but nah, its lebron.... lot of hypocritical business going on when it comes to bron bron 

And there are just as many people that will slander him no matter what.

And there are just as many people that will slander him no matter what.
no one slandered him last year. do good get praise . dont do as good. dont get as much praise . very simple. 

with that being said still not over. after last year , it aint over till its over

Last edited:
If KD and Bron switched places, Steph would be the best in the world cause Bron stay deferring.

In the same breath, if you go back to last July and then October of 2016, I said that KD > Curry

I said GSW was KD's team not Steph's.
I said KD would win league MVP and that before the Chip was handed out, folks would be calling KD the best in the World.
I didn't get many reps or cosigns :rofl:

Good for KD though.
Finally 1st.

Last edited:
GSW gonna be dismantling the league for the next 5 years

They got one more year maybe 2.

The same mentality that allowed KD to go there will stop them for from winning more than 2 straight, plus as good as they are anyone of them dudes sprain an ankle and its a wrap.

It's really hard to win more than 2 in a row

They got one more year maybe 2.

The same mentality that allowed KD to go there will stop them for from winning more than 2 straight, plus as good as they are anyone of them dudes sprain an ankle and its a wrap.

It's really hard to win more than 2 in a row

What do you mean the same mentality?

Like another super team is gonna come together? lol This NBA sounding like a damn Drama TV series now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom