• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many assists would Curry need to rack up Game 4 to average a triple double for the Finals?

IDC what anyone says. No one better be saying Curry didn't show up for the Finals. He's playing damn near his best. KD has had the bigger moments, but game 4 is still up for grabs.

Should Curry get a triple double and score maybe 40 game 4, there is going to be a serious discussion with who wins the Finals MVP. This year might be the first time we see a Finals co-MVP. I think it's a fair point.

Who? We know this thread full of nothin but LeBron haters and Kobe stans trying to make him relevant in 2017

Poll had 40% Cavs :lol:

I just wanted him to win because GSW as a team is so damn unfair lol. Any lead 25 and under is not safe :lol:

Hate them

How many assists would Curry need to rack up Game 4 to average a triple double for the Finals?

IDC what anyone says. No one better be saying Curry didn't show up for the Finals. He's playing damn near his best. KD has had the bigger moments, but game 4 is still up for grabs.

Should Curry get a triple double and score maybe 40 game 4, there is going to be a serious discussion with who wins the Finals MVP. This year might be the first time we see a Finals co-MVP. I think it's a fair point.
Steph needs 11 reb 13 ast. 

Co-MVP will be a token of just how much this team is team first and individual second

The ultimate team lol

Still can't stand them tho. :lol:

I'm not back reading this thread, but here's how bad narratives start:

The Ringer's initial game recap includes this line:

It took a mental error from LeBron with 45 seconds remaining — going under on a screen for Durant from Draymond Green, which led to a straight-away 3 from KD — for the Warriors to reclaim a lead they wouldn’t relinquish. It also took Andre Iguodala’s quick hands on LeBron, who was ready to tie the game with a corner 3, but instead was blocked before he could even leave his feet.

Here's that possession:

Note the lack of a screen and/or Draymond even involved in the play. How do these people have jobs analyzing basketball???

If y'all believing what Pauline Pierce says about KD best in the world you are seriously gullible. KD isn't doing anything different than what he was doing in OKC...and when he was in OKC was he ever better than Lebron? NOPE.
This. In fact 2013-14 MVP Durant > this Durant.

And this is what Durant looked like in the clutch when he didn't have the luxury of a 73 win supporting cast taking the load off him:

Also, funny how Kobe stans are hyping up Durant as a weapon against LeBron, until they start seeing Durant's name above Kobe's in all-time sports journalists polls. I bet they won't hype him up then.

Last edited:
Poll had 40% Cavs :lol:

I just wanted him to win because GSW as a team is so damn unfair lol. Any lead 25 and under is not safe :lol:

Hate them

I feel like it was all lurkers that participated in that poll.

It seems like there was very little Cavs fans/supporters in this thread to begin with and there damn sure ain't much if any now lol

How the hell someone average 32ppg/12.3rebs/10.3assts with 55% fg... and second player with 27ppg. But still find themselves down 3-0 in a series..

My Warriors team just too stacked...

Last edited:

Top five what?
nerd.gif
1. KD
2. Lebron
3. Steph
4. Kawhi
5. Russ
finals got people drinking that durant kool aid

I'm not gonna say KD is the best player in the league, but you some of guys are acting like he murdered someone with this slander :lol:

Wish KD was looking for revenge.

Curry needs 11 rebs and 13 asts in Game 4 to reach a triple-double avg in The Finals.

Durant needs 28 pts and 10 rebs to avg 30 and 10.

If game 4 was a home game I could see them going for both of these.

I'm also giving MVP to Durant at this point.

Curry needs 11 rebs and 13 asts in Game 4 to reach a triple-double avg in The Finals.

Durant needs 28 pts and 10 rebs to avg 30 and 10.

If game 4 was a home game I could see them going for both of these.

I'm also giving MVP to Durant at this point.

I meant him looking for revenge against the warriors. Gotta admit it worked out for him tho.

Did yall miss the post explaining that finals co MVP is impossible because there's 11 votes?

KD just isn't in a position to snatch the best in the World crown. Even if Lebron retired after the Series, I think after a full 2018 Season, that Crown would probably fall to Kawhi.

Kd joined the best team ever and almost instantly emerged as their best player. Coincidentally, or not, he was cruising towards his second best player on the best team award before getting injured. Also I think kawhi still is not on KD's level offensively at the same age, numbers wise. All that salt will get you diabetes.

Sonya lit af

Wanda tho *biteslip

Bron being "the man" on his team brought his squad back from a 3-1 deficit last year and lead every statistical category.
A historic 73 win team at that. That same team added the 2nd best player on Earth so I'm not understanding the logic here.
Did people really expect this to be a series?
I said Cavs in 7, but

:rofl:

Most people who thought they have a chance, were Cav fans and Lebron fans...

As a Warriors fan, and Lebron fan... As soon as I heard we signed KD. Baring any major injuries that we were going to win this year.

I really don't see what else the Cavs can do to win a game. They pretty much have to play a perfect game to have a chance. They can't afford to sit Lebron at all. He sat for a minute in the 3rd, and that lead quickly disappeared and have to come back in. Lebron and Kyrie can only do so much to match us. But at some point, someone else has to step up. Korver was brought in for moment like that, and he failed... Lebron/Kyrie/Love have to have monster games for them to win. TT is straight Houdini act. JR showed up but jacked up some shots... Warriors are just a whole different animal, too much talent and too deep.

Game 4 is gonna be a spanking the likes of which only a guy like shotsrangout can truly appreciate. That iso ball will be even less effective and you'll be able to observe the exact moment the city of Cleveland loses its heart a la ralph wiggum
giphy.gif

Game 4 is gonna be a spanking the likes of which only a guy like shotsrangout can truly appreciate. That iso ball will be even less effective and you'll be able to observe the exact moment the city of Cleveland loses its heart a la ralph wiggum
giphy.gif
Ain't that the truth. Oakland bout to son Cleveland in game 4.

when are the regular season awards getting announced? tia so weird that they havent announced them yet,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom