• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't there a discussion some pages back that nba fans get caught up in the moment and assume that so and so is the best player in the league? Kind of like what happened last year when everyone claimed that curry was the best player then next thing you know curry loses. So isn't that similar to what is currently going on right now? KD is the best player in the league tight now. I'm sure you could claim that for any All Star player that you throw in a team full of other All Stars because then youre going to look godly ie KD.

Last edited:
Wasn't there a discussion some pages back that nba fans get caught up in the moment and assume that so and so is the best player in the league? Kind of like what happened last year when everyone claimed that curry was the best player then next thing you know curry loses. So isn't that similar to what is currently going on right now? KD is the best player in the league tight now. I'm sure you could claim that for any All Star player that you throw in a team full of other All Stars.

Kevin Durant has been the 2nd best player in the NBA for 5 years now.

Players can have "better seasons"....but KD legit is playing like the best player in the league....against the guy that the best in the league.

I don't think y'all understand how nice KD is sometimes :lol:.

Yeah KD has been nice for a long time! Def #2.

People got hung on Curry because he was just dropping 3's on the league, but he doesn't have the intangibles that KD has.

If y'all believing what Pauline Pierce says about KD best in the world you are seriously gullible. KD isn't doing anything different than what he was doing in OKC...and when he was in OKC was he ever better than Lebron? NOPE.

So throw this man on a different team with different caliber folks and now he's revered as the greatest on the planet? HOW SWAY?!

Paul Pierce been a Lebron hater every since Lebron was bodying him at the PF position, so its natural he jumps on the hype train and backs anyone opposite of Lebron.

Last edited:
In the same breath, if you go back to last July and then October of 2016, I said that KD > Curry

I said GSW was KD's team not Steph's.
I said KD would win league MVP and that before the Chip was handed out, folks would be calling KD the best in the World.
I didn't get many reps or cosigns :rofl:

Good for KD though.
Finally 1st.
Curry won without KD so still curry > KD

Players can have "better seasons"....but KD legit is playing like the best player in the league....against the guy that the best in the league.

So by that logic, it's only impressive now because he went to a team that was better than him rather than him being just as good as he was in OKC?

People got hung on Curry because he was just dropping 3's on the league, but he doesn't have the intangibles that KD has.

Steph Curry has been the best player on a championship team.

He's up there with KD and Bron. You talking about "intangibles".....

Steph is currently averaging 29/10/9 in this finals :lol:. Dude is dumb nice...and has been a top 3 player in the league for 3 years now. These guys aren't that far off from Bron.

If there is anybody that will take the mantle as "best in the league" from Bron in the immediate future as Bron ages....it's KD and Steph.

Last edited:
If y'all believing what Pauline Pierce says about KD best in the world you are seriously gullible. KD isn't doing anything different than what he was doing in OKC...and when he was in OKC was he ever better than Lebron? NOPE.

So throw this man on a different team with different caliber folks and now he's revered as the greatest on the planet? HOW SWAY?!

Paul Pierce been a Lebron hater every since Lebron was bodying him at the PF position, so its natural he jumps on the hype train and backs anyone opposite of Lebron.

Facts.. KD still #2 tho

I'll put Kawhi at 3.. he'll get better offensively and should probably be on par with KD soon.

And feel bad for Bron.. there was honestly no real chance of him winning this series man as much as many people wanted him too :lol:

Wasn't there a discussion some pages back that nba fans get caught up in the moment and assume that so and so is the best player in the league? Kind of like what happened last year when everyone claimed that curry was the best player then next thing you know curry loses. So isn't that similar to what is currently going on right now? KD is the best player in the league tight now. I'm sure you could claim that for any All Star player that you throw in a team full of other All Stars.

naw I get it. KD is nice. He's been nice for awhile now. It's just that fans (not you specidically) always seem to have such a short term memory about who is the best in the league come playoffs/finals. If you're on this warriors team, you're going to look nice no matter what.

Over Giannis.

giphy.gif

Steph Curry has been the best player on a championship team.

He's up there with KD and Bron. You talking about "intangibles".....

Steph is currently averaging 29/10/9 in this finals :lol:. Dude is dumb nice...and has been a top 3 player in the league for 3 years now. These guys aren't that far off from Bron.

If there is anybody that will take the mantle as "best in the league" from Bron in the immediate future as Bron ages....it's KD and Steph.
No mention of Kawhi?
The "real MVP"
The guy who suited with aging Manu and Parker and Pau and had GSW on the ropes from game 1?

I'm not the shoulda woulda guy but, it's quite possible this conversation never happens if Kawhi played more than half of game one and the other 2-3 games he missed.

naw I get it. KD is nice. He's been nice for awhile now. It's just that fans (not you specidically) always seem to have such a short term memory about who is the best in the league come playoffs/finals. If you're on this warriors team, you're going to look nice no matter what.

More so, what else do people expect for Lebron to legitimately do? This man has surpassed so many legends stat wise in his career, won three championships and even amassed overcoming a 3-1 deficit in the NBA Finals, but people act like they do not WITNESS what they see before their eyes. Lebron has surely etched his mark in the league and certainly can do so for probably 3-5 more years. Even IF he loses, to GSW this year, dudes acting like this cancel out his greatness. Nah B, respect the KING.

Reactions: ct3
Imma put it like this. KD wasnt winning if he was on the Cavs last year most definitely not probly losing in 5, but LeBron won. If u put KD in LeBrons position rn, and put LeBron in KDs position, KD averages 24 PPG in the Finals, but LeBron is averaging a Triple Double. So LEBRON IS MOST DEFINITELY BETTER THAN KD. And when the Cavs trade Love and get Butler/George (hopefully). And Trade that hot garbage Tristan Thompson. We might win next year. Cuz they could guard KD a lil bit and disrupt him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom