• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph is an assist away from averaging a triple double in the series 

God I'm loving this **** 
laugh.gif

we see how bron being "the man" on his team is fairing right now

Bron being "the man" on his team brought his squad back from a 3-1 deficit last year and lead every statistical category.
A historic 73 win team at that. That same team added the 2nd best player on Earth so I'm not understanding the logic here.
Did people really expect this to be a series?
I said Cavs in 7, but realistically I knew they didn't have a shot.

Last edited:
Imma put it like this. KD wasnt winning if he was on the Cavs last year most definitely not probly losing in 5, but LeBron won. If u put KD in LeBrons position rn, and put LeBron in KDs position, KD averages 24 PPG in the Finals, but LeBron is averaging a Triple Double. So LEBRON IS MOST DEFINITELY BETTER THAN KD. And when the Cavs trade Love and get Butler/George (hopefully). And Trade that hot garbage Tristan Thompson. We might win next year. Cuz they could guard KD a lil bit and disrupt him.

bruh how you affirming your opinions by stating hypothetical situations you made up as if they are fact?

naw I get it. KD is nice. He's been nice for awhile now. It's just that fans (not you specidically) always seem to have such a short term memory about who is the best in the league come playoffs/finals. If you're on this warriors team, you're going to look nice no matter what.

More so, what else do people expect for Lebron to legitimately do? This man has surpassed so many legends stat wise in his career, won three championships and even amassed overcoming a 3-1 deficit in the NBA Finals, but people act like they do not WITNESS what they see before their eyes. Lebron has surely etched his mark in the league and certainly can do so for probably 3-5 more years. Even IF he loses, to GSW this year, dudes acting like this cancel out his greatness. Nah B, respect the KING.
yeah that's what I am saying in my post. People are feeling KD right now because at this moment he's putting in work just like last year people were feeling curry. Then LBJ beats them and then fans backtrack and say LBJ is #1. Fans become victims of the moment.

Imma put it like this. KD wasnt winning if he was on the Cavs last year most definitely not probly losing in 5, but LeBron won. If u put KD in LeBrons position rn, and put LeBron in KDs position, KD averages 24 PPG in the Finals, but LeBron is averaging a Triple Double. So LEBRON IS MOST DEFINITELY BETTER THAN KD. And when the Cavs trade Love and get Butler/George (hopefully). And Trade that hot garbage Tristan Thompson. We might win next year. Cuz they could guard KD a lil bit and disrupt him.
yeah that's what I am saying in my post. People are feeling KD right now because at this moment he's putting in work just like last year people were feeling curry. Then LBJ beats them and then fans backtrack and say LBJ is #1. Fans become victims of the moment.
and I still hope this fool don't win the Finals MVP :lol:

This is KDs team now boy.

so just a moment ago, KD is nice and that's mainly because he's on the warriors. playing on the warriors makes all players look good. but then you say KD is the leader of this team.

chicken or the egg?
IDGAF I just dislike curry that much that I hope he doesn't win Finals MVP.

someone come get they mans and have him watch games 1, 2, and 3 for the first time.

So by that logic KD always been better than Lebron? Because now that he's joined forces with the WCF Champs of the last three years in a row, all of a sudden he's the best player in the league/world? No one was even whispering that spit when he was in OKC.

Last edited:
someone come get they mans and have him watch games 1, 2, and 3 for the first time.

So by that logic KD always been better than Lebron? Because now that he's joined forces with the WCF the last three years in a row, all of a sudden he's the best player in the league/world? No one was even whispering that spit when he was in OKC.

last year is last year. the conversation is about right now. bruh you really aint been watchin the finals have you? Bron was getting cooked by KD on defense every single time they matched up (off the dribble, midrange turn arounds shots from the perimeter, off PnRs) in games 1 and 2. what do they do in game 3? have him play off KD for most of the game and have him guard KD in spurts while throwing a combination of richard jefferson, TT and shumpert at him.

people wanna say the dubs hide steph on D, but this is a clear case in which bron's defense is being hidden on draymond/iggy so they can save his energy for offense.

at the end of the day i absolutely couldn't care less about whether or not kd is better than lebron. all that matters is 4-0 is front of the warriors. lebron fans can have all the consolation they need by continuing to tell themselves he's the "GOAT."

Last edited:
KD best player in the series for sure. He's like the most perfect fit and in the perfect situation for him. Allows him complete free reign on Offense cuz of the spacing and he has confidence now that he didn't have before because of who he's with.

Defensively he's been great but I feel a lot of that is also a product of the team D.

I still have lbj for 1 but KD or kawhi will take that soon.

Facts.. KD still #2 tho

I'll put Kawhi at 3.. he'll get better offensively and should probably be on par with KD soon.

And feel bad for Bron.. there was honestly no real chance of him winning this series man as much as many people wanted him too

Who? We know this thread full of nothin but LeBron haters and Kobe stans trying to make him relevant in 2017

Last edited:
last year is last year. the conversation is about right now. bruh you really aint been watchin the finals have you? Bron was getting cooked by KD on defense every single time they matched up (off the dribble, midrange turn arounds shots from the perimeter, off PnRs) in games 1 and 2. what do they do in game 3? have him play off KD for most of the game and have him guard KD in spurts while throwing a combination of richard jefferson, TT and shumpert at him.

people wanna say the dubs hide steph on D, but this is a clear case in which bron's defense is being hidden on draymond/iggy so they can save his energy for offense.

at the end of the day i absolutely couldn't care less about whether or not kd is better than lebron. all that matters is 4-0 is front of the warriors. lebron fans can have all the consolation they need by continuing to tell themselves he's the "GOAT."

That's the thing, RIGHT NOW he's doing the same things he's always done in OKC. Put anyone on a more efficient team, not to mention championship caliber and certainly manifest an illusion of KD is better. Joined GSW and having the same production doesn't make him any closer to #1 in my book. Still got a long way before catching up.

I'm not doubting defensive strategies or who guards who, because almost all of them switch off of pick and rolls or usually never guard their on paper match up. I think that's some soft stuff, granted yes switching tips the scale any situation for a defensive or offensive matchup and it's ideal to exploit it, but head to head match ups position is just good basketball. KD maybe able to pull up in Lebron's face from the arc or right inside, but he can't stop Lebron in transition 10-15ft to the basket. That's just both of them using their strengths as they should while playing the same position/guarding each other.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom