Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron and George to the Lakers.
Lakers trade Lonzo Ball, trade him to Cleveland for LeBron, sign Paul George.

...Then have Lavar Ball lose his mind his son is in Cleveland 
laugh.gif

Everybody is talking about Kyrie and the step back. Which was a bad shot I agree.

But not a word is being said about KD coming and shooting the go ahead 3 in Bron's face. And the next possession this dude doesn't even ask for the ball? And this ***** supposed to be the GOAT. FOH

Everybody is talking about Kyrie and the step back. Which was a bad shot I agree.

But not a word is being said about KD coming and shooting the go ahead 3 in Bron's face. And the next possession this dude doesn't even ask for the ball? And this ***** supposed to be the GOAT. FOH

Or that stupid fallaway shot Bron took up 2 a few possessions earlier before playing hot potato to Korver instead of driving on Draymond. Kyrie took a tough shot, but essentially won the Finals last year from that same spot.

It was contested, in not mad at Lebron's defense on that. It's just Kevin Durant is doing Kevin Durant stuff but on he Warriors.

Or that stupid fallaway shot Bron took up 2 a few possessions earlier before playing hot potato to Korver instead of driving on Draymond. Kyrie took a tough shot, but essentially won the Finals last year from that same spot.

I agree Kyrie can hit it. But the greats want the rock in their hands in their hands in that moment.

It was contested, in not mad at Lebron's defense on that. It's just Kevin Durant is doing Kevin Durant stuff but on he Warriors.

Not my point.. I'm saying Kobe, Jordan, hell wade or AI. Is getting that rock the next possession to win that game. Bron didn't even ask for it.

King James still the best player in the league. I ain't even tripping.

i am confused by your statement. you speak as if lebron james is a team. why would you trip if he was or wasnt the best player in the league?

Hot potato Bron is THEE WORST! Last years finals he was hot potato bron when they were down 3-1, then something changed. Dude became that '07 unguardable hitting everything dominant bron. It rubbed off on kyrie too. Not seeing it this time around.

I agree Kyrie can hit it. But the greats want the rock in their hands in their hands in that moment.

Myrie is the closer for that team. Bron don't want it. Last year, Game 7, Ty was drawing up a play for Bron, Lebby told him no do it for Myrie. And Lebby passed up again last night.

Not my point.. I'm saying Kobe, Jordan, hell wade or AI. Is getting that rock the next possession to win that game. Bron didn't even ask for it.

Myrie is the closer for that team. Bron don't want it. Last year, Game 7, Ty was drawing up a play for Bron, Lebby told him no do it for Myrie. And Lebby passed up again last night.

Lebron has never been that player. It's too late in his career to hold that against him unless people really believed the Jordan comparison

Lebron had the ball against draymond with 5 fouls at home ... And you pass

Wtf

He's beta idk why it's taking people this long to realize this

Even Kyrie has cold blooded killer instinct

Bron was only one assist away from a triple double and what does he do with the game on the line? Pass. When hunting for stats goes wrong 
roll.gif

Funny watching this thread go through the stages of grief too. Yall will be aight. Like Bron said, it's just basketball 

KDNVWB8sOZ2nK.webp

I'm also curious to see who the hell takes on these terrible contracts the Cavs have.

Only way I can see it is to a team like the 76ers for a Celtics nets type trade but I don't know what the hell the Sixers give up. Okafor maybe

I still believe in the basketball gods man. KD ain't bout to be rewarded for making such a sucker move. Russ gonna get the regular season MVP but still play second to KD being celebrated for his Finals MVP?? Nah man, it can't go down like this.

Last edited:
Lebron has never been that player. It's too late in his career to hold that against him unless people really believed the Jordan comparison

"I'm chasing the ghost" -LeBrawn James

He believes his own hype.

I still believe in the basketball gods man. KD ain't bout to be rewarded for making such a sucker move. Russ gonna get the regular season MVP but still play second to KD being celebrated for his Finals MVP?? Nah man, it can't go down like this.

Why Not? Lebron was rewarded three times for making the same sucker move twice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom