• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something satisfying about seeing a dude chase rings for 70% of his eventual 20 year career and only get 3. Basketball gods raining buckets of **** on lebron for his b move twice.

Last edited:
With that triple double he would have passed Magic for most in Finals history. LeStatpadder
mean.gif
At least he'll get the consolation prize of passing MJ in Finals points even though it took him 2 more trips to do so.
Bron got too greedy and wanted the record and the win and lost both 

8UdCh192UuTJK.webp

I would love to go back to 2010 or even 2011 to see y'all being hypocrites on the qualifiers for who's the best player in the league.

Y'all the ones who made the rules up. Y'all the ones who beating ya chest talking bout Lebby been the best in the league for a decade. Y'all the one who hyped him up as still being a two way player. Yet somebody is legit out outplaying him on both ends of the floor, has been close with him for at the very least for the last 3 seasons and you don't want to believe your eyes.

When the other greats time was up at the throne it was obvious and the deference was made, respect given and torch passed. Seems that the resistance will ultimately be futile to the witness trying to hold on.

Sidenote: Bron really about to get dusted by a record margin in the Finals...AGAIN.

How is KD eligible when he's doing the exact same thing he was doing in OKC? Yet all the while Lebron still achieves accolades and breaks milestones? KD got a long way before he is even near a whiffs distance of Lebron. KD basically has the exact same type of team he had in OKC before Sam Presti blew that spit up minus a deep bench, but even GSWs bench isnt super deep BUT deeper than KD's early OKC days.

KD is on the cusp of his first ring. Lebron has three. So if you want to debate rings, he's got a long way to go.

Stats wise, Lebron is lightyears ahead of KD. Still a long way for KD to go even get on that level.

KD aligning with GSW does not mean he just somehow ascended to greatness when he's not doing anything different. He's just on a different team.

Stop listening to Pauline Pierce, he full of lies. The only truth is that he's a bonafide Lebron hater.

How is KD eligible when he's doing the exact same thing he was doing in OKC? Yet all the while Lebron still achieves accolades and breaks milestones? KD got a long way before he is even near a whiffs distance of Lebron. KD basically has the exact same type of team he had in OKC before Sam Presti blew that spit up minus a deep bench, but even GSWs bench isnt super deep BUT deeper than KD's early OKC days.

KD is on the cusp of his first ring. Lebron has three. So if you want to debate rings, he's got a long way to go.

Stats wise, Lebron is lightyears ahead of KD. Still a long way for KD to go even get on that level.

KD aligning with GSW does not mean he just somehow ascended to greatness when he's not doing anything different. He's just on a different team.

Stop listening to Pauline Pierce, he full of lies. The only truth is that he's a bonafide Lebron hater.

What was your opinion of LeBron James circa 2010?

why did Kyrie wait for game 3 to play like this?

No one else was making shots besides Lebron & Kyrie.

Shump & JR committing stupid fouls. R.Jefferson out-hustling both of those busters.

Why doesnt D.Will get more playing time? Is it a ticker problem with him (no heart) ?
The downfall of D.Will amazes me. Dude hasnt been the same since he left the Jazz.

Bron having damn near GOAT finals performances and no one's even gonna remember it
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Shump & JR committing stupid fouls. R.Jefferson out-hustling both of those busters.

Why doesnt D.Will get more playing time? Is it a ticker problem with him (no heart) ?
The downfall of D.Will amazes me. Dude hasnt been the same since he left the Jazz.

Did you watch the game last night, or any game in this series? He's looked like NBA Brock Osweiler

He's a big kid trapped in a NBA phenom's body. Dude goes from chasing the ghost that played in Chicago to it's just basketball. You served some 3-1 cookies at Halloween patna, why you out here losing
Forgot ​about the cookies
laugh.gif

This is why I don't feel sorry for him. He does a lot of sideways ****, then wants to play the victim.
People had to step over a Steph Curry effigy to get in the door and I think the band was called 3-1 win or something like that 
laugh.gif

Had dubs done anything remotely similar to how disrespectful that party was Bron woulda never shut up about how much of a family man he is 
grin.gif

Why would pg want to go to Cleveland?

Exactly, unless it's an aging vet, I can't see prime guys willing to go to do the following:

Go to Cleveland of all places :lol:
Take a massive pay cut
Win, but allow Lebron to get all the credit when they do so, and deflect the blame when they lose to "his guys"
Have to worry about Bron dipping next off season and leaving you there to hold the bag

Bron already finessing these dudes by having them sign with his sports agency :lol:

This ain't your typical situation though
Sure but like...  neither was Shaq and Kobe.  Neither was the Big 4 in Boston.  Neither was Kobe/Odom/Pau/Bynum even.  Of course the Warriors might (might) be better than all those teams but it takes luck to win every year.  They haven't even had a repeat yet.

DWill has been terrible this series.  Absolutely terrible.  

D Will lost his heart when he found out he got traded from watching ESPN

I'm almost positive he's talking about the Derrick, not Deron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom