• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thompson x Fyre or Shump plus 2020 picks for George + filler

Pacers are already in rebuild mode since Bird resigned
Might as well get something since George is gone

Or Thompson + fillers for Melo

Thompson will be shopped heavily this off season, centers will be required to have a jumper soon enough
Can't have his offensive mind set anymore for that position

"I'm chasing the ghost" -LeBrawn James

He believes his own hype.

He's a big kid trapped in a NBA phenom's body. Dude goes from chasing the ghost that played in Chicago to it's just basketball. You served some 3-1 cookies at Halloween patna, why you out here losing

Thompson will be shopped heavily this off season, centers will be required to have a jumper soon enough

Who the **** is taking either of those trades. That's terrible

Derek Fisher crashed the whip of Matt Barnes... deer gawd man.

Why Not? Lebron was rewarded three times for making the same sucker move twice

He didn't win the first season after either of his sucker moves. KD needs that same type of scrutiny not just because of making said sucker move but it builds character

Bron was only one assist away from a triple double and what does he do with the game on the line? Pass. When hunting for stats goes wrong :rofl:

Funny watching this thread go through the stages of grief too. Yall will be aight. Like Bron said, it's just basketball 

KDNVWB8sOZ2nK.webp

Wow. Now that you mention it, that he was one assist shy of a triple double, it all makes sense

Idk how any lebron stans can defend that...dude really is out here more worried about individual stats than taking over the game like the "elite" player y'all make him out to be

Lebron really cared about that triple double more than winning the game :lol:

Those are the complete opposite of the assets that either of those teams would want 
laugh.gif
.  What are the Pacers doing with washed up veteran role players?  They need high picks and young guys.  Same with the Knicks.

Last edited:
BTW no one is talking about Steph.  It's crazy that he had 13 rebounds last night.  Playing some good defense too.

With that triple double he would have passed Magic for most in Finals history. LeStatpadder :smh: At least he'll get the consolation prize of passing MJ in Finals points even though it took him 2 more trips to do so.

Imagine if the Warriors replaced shiddy Javelle mcGee & dumbfounded ZaZa with a player like Porzingis. oooooo talk about ring after ring after ring. There would be so many 3s that their opponents wouldn't know what to do.

Worst NBA playoffs of all time

When is the NBA draft and summer league start
Doesn't matter. Unless steph, kd, or dray have a season ending next season, its over already.
We can only pray

I just want some NBA to watch that doesnt involve these ***** *** ***** *** no ***** getting *** warrior team/organization  

Last edited:
"I was tired, but that's just because I was just playing as hard as I could," James said. "I gave everything that I had. ... I left it out on the floor."

Yesterday morning:

"Do I look tired, I'm averaging a triple double " -also LeBron James

Dude is legit annoying as hell man.

View media item 2458796

He's a big kid trapped in a NBA phenom's body. Dude goes from chasing the ghost that played in Chicago to it's just basketball. You served some 3-1 cookies at Halloween patna, why you out here losing

Forgot ​about the cookies :lol:

This is why I don't feel sorry for him. He does a lot of sideways ****, then wants to play the victim.

Doesn't matter. Unless steph, kd, or dray have a season ending next season, its over already.
People keep saying this but it's just not true.  There's a reason dynasties or even repeats are rare.  Things can go sideways quick in the NBA and things change fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom