• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got Dubs in 4! We gon' sweep these bums this year! 
pimp.gif

That 6th seed were the reigning champs.

+1

They ended up as a 6 seed because of major chemistry issues with Vernon Maxwell and the worst championship hangover ever. Traded for Clyde and got it together by winning time

Last edited:

Scottie articulated this very well and had great points. Moreover, he had an interesting point I never though about; Kyrie IS more favorable comparison to Jordan & Kobe (in playing style & scoring aggressiveness), than LeBron

JR basketball I.Q is trash. He had the Russell Westbrook mentality [emoji]128514[/emoji] and that's not a good thing. JR needs to be humbled. JR is a cell...he'll either heal or help you. It's sad he wanna talk.

Pippen out here talking...but Future planning a Future with Pippen wife as we speak. Smh. It's sad!!!! In other news, Irving is the best closing player in the league. And I still have the warriors SWEEPING...!!!!!!

Scottie articulated this very well and had great points. Moreover, he had an interesting point I never though about; Kyrie IS more favorable comparison to Jordan & Kobe (in playing style & scoring aggressiveness), than LeBron

That's true Kyrie is the heir apparent.

Foul talk8ng about Javale like that behind his back. Cant wait til he blacks out on these corny ohio dudes. That was wild disrespecctful. Cant wait til my homie gets that ring. Hope he rocks it on his pinky.

JR cost the cavs game 3 by being dumb as a bag of rocks at the end and yet they're calling out Javale lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom