• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if only kyrie werent on the cavs. then i can root for him. i love kyries game but cant f with him . 

You love Kyrie's game but hate Ko...You know what nevermind.

I do agree with you I need him to leave Cleveland asap.

JR is Lebron's new Mario Chalmers now [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I can't stand these 's

dont hate kobes game

. dont like the dry snitching on shaq when he got caught up in his affair . you learn that when you a kid. "but he did it too"

. dont like sucker punching samaki walker then declining when asked to take it outside

. dont like him ducking karl malone when karl wanted to fight him etc etc. im not the biggest kobe fan, never have been. his character was  annoying to me 

dont like how he was on this f the media and the villain tip but then hes going to retire and tries to change up into the nice guy when hes washed

his game wasnt close to being as intolerable as a russell westbrook or allen iverson. he could play team ball when he wanted to. sorry for going off topic.. 

we agree . kyrie needs to bounce. 

Last edited:
dont hate kobes game
. dont like the dry snitching on shaq when he got caught up in his affair . you learn that when you a kid. "but he did it too"
. dont like sucker punching samaki walker then declining when asked to take it outside
. dont like him ducking karl malone when karl wanted to fight him etc etc. im not the biggest kobe fan, never have been. his character was  annoying to me 
dont like how he was on this f the media and the villain tip but then hes going to retire and tries to change up into the nice guy when hes washed

his game wasnt close to being as intolerable as a russell westbrook or allen iverson. he could play team ball when he wanted to. sorry for going off topic.. 

we agree . kyrie needs to bounce. 

WOW I almost depend this post

dont hate kobes game

[emoji]128224[/emoji] [emoji]128029[/emoji]

McGee about to shine in these finals!!!! He's been a surprise help for the Warriors.

I think several months back during the beginning of the season or the first 3rd they had Javale on Shaqtin' before the whole thing blew up between them two. Kenny Smith and Ernie were saying how Javale didn't deserve to be on that particular segment, because he was playing solid for the Warriors. Which I can agree with. He's not putting up big numbers, but he's had a positive contribution to the team when he's been on the floor. Steve Kerr and the rest of the coaching staff has done a great job in putting Javale in a situation for him to succeed.

I don't think the Warriors will be asking him to do more than what he's capable of. They're only asking him to keep doing hat he has been doing. Which is substantial. It's unfair to take shots at a role player who's actually been playing well, but using his "reputation" against him.

I mean, you'd think NBA players would be emphatic about that.

Last edited:

McGee about to shine in these finals!!!! He's been a surprise help for the Warriors.

I think several months back during the beginning of the season or the first 3rd they had Javale on Shaqtin' before the whole thing blew up between them two. Kenny Smith and Ernie were saying how Javale didn't deserve to be on that particular segment, because he was playing solid for the Warriors. Which I can agree with. He's not putting up big numbers, but he's had a positive contribution to the team when he's been on the floor. Steve Kerr and the rest of the coaching staff has done a great job in putting Javale in a situation for him to succeed.

I don't think the Warriors will be asking him to do more than what he's capable of. They're only asking him to keep doing hat he has been doing. Which is substantial. It's unfair to take shots at a role player who's actually been playing well, but using his "reputation" against him.
He just has to produce. If he doesn't get any rebounds or wide open dunks he's just gonna be in there for the fouls. Same thing happens to Fetus and Mo last year.

Jr and shump are 2 of the dumbest players to ever touch the . they bet not apeak on ANYBODYS iq. Those 2 doofuses.

DAr0yhnWsAEFCie.jpg

Let's wait and see what happens these finals! So far King James been SWEPT, MELTDOWN, BLOWN OUT BY RECORD MARGIN and Came back down 3-1. We know something epic will happen [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].

Last edited:
Let's wait and see what happens these finals! So far King James been SWEPT, MELTDOWN, BLOWN OUT BY RECORD MARGIN and Came back down 3-1. We know something epic will happen [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].
Cle Sweep?

Where does getting waxed by 40 in a Finals close out game land on the biggest meltdown list?

I'm just curious.

Hopefully much lower than coming back from 3-1 against the "best team ever" to win a title.
Nah, it's right behind the BIGGEST MARGIN of victory in the finals (2014 Spurs).

LA getting stomped by Detroit in 5 as a 6:1 favorite is much worse than Miami getting stomped by SA, tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom