• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavs getting mopped g. Warriors mad. That chip on their shoulder is fuel. Propane. Ohio finna get thrown on the grill. They bbq. Skewers. Grilled chicken. Ribs. Steaks. Pot of grilled corn. And they pineapple upside cake for dessert

Foul talk8ng about Javale like that behind his back. Cant wait til he blacks out on these corny ohio dudes. That was wild disrespecctful. Cant wait til my homie gets that ring. Hope he rocks it on his pinky.

javale didn't play much in the SAS series because he didn't match up well against LMA. but mike brown knows cleveland ****** up clownin Javale. i know he reading those comments like
View media item 2450564
javale gonna average 5 lobs a game off that draymond PnR especially with cleveland's porous rim protection

Last edited:
Cavs getting mopped g. Warriors mad. That chip on their shoulder is fuel. Propane. Ohio finna get thrown on the grill. They bbq. Skewers. Grilled chicken. Ribs. Steaks. Pot of grilled corn. And they pineapple upside cake for dessert

A lot of people have said Cleveland and LeBron could experience what happened to Miami back in 2014. The Warriors know they lost that Finals which they could've very well won. Athletes in particular have long memories and def hold out to get "revenge". I could see this happening this Finals, but there's too much evidence to prove Cleveland won't let that happen. I still say Cavs in 7 only because the best player in the series is playing for the Cavs. I know the old saying of "whoever has the better player in the series wins out", but you just don't know.

come thursday, this board gonna be exploding with excuses

I think fans on both side will have their excuses. I don't expect this to be one-sided at all. Unless someone from either team has an AWFUL series and completely goes missing. Klay Thompson and Kevin Love are the usual suspects.

IMO Klay is most probable to suffer. There isn't as much of a burden on him as there is for Love. The GSW can still win big if Klay has an off series, but the Cavs are in trouble if Love completely goes missing. His ability to spread the floor, knock down open 3's is huge. If GS can figure out a way to expose him on the defensive side of the ball and the commentators latch on to that, it'll be magnified.

But something tells me the Cavs will either play small and rely of Shumpert or Richard Jefferson to play defensive minutes or the Cavs go big and they put Love on Klay or someone who isn't as much of a threat. Can't imagine Love guarding Durant. Draymond would make some sense, but can Love stop his playmaking. Or does Clevland show hard and try to stop the movement from the jump. Man, I wish i knew what the gameplan is from the Cavs :lol:

Interested to see if LeBron decides to take on Durant for the entirety of the series or does he rely on someone else or will it happen in spurts?

Last edited:
javale gonna average 5 lobs a game off that draymond PnR especially with cleveland's porous rim protection

I don't think Javale does a lot of high screen action with the Warriors as Bogut did. I'm not sure if he's capable or "smart" enough for it :lol:

Draymond/Durant PnR with Curry is better.

Hell, even Draymond and Durant high PnR with Curry slip screens are better for the motion offense. Javale seems to only be there for the garbage points, which is fine. TT is a decent enough defender to catch on to that.

I don't think Javale does a lot of high screen action with the Warriors as Bogut did. I'm not sure if he's capable or "smart" enough for it :lol:

Draymond/Durant PnR with Curry is better.

Hell, even Draymond and Durant high PnR with Curry slip screens are better for the motion offense. Javale seems to only be there for the garbage points, which is fine. TT is a decent enough defender to catch on to that.

true, javale doesn't really run the PnR all that effectively but with draymond's ability to draw defenders away from the basket with his penetration, all javale has to do is wait around the rim and catch open lobs. we've seen it time and time again this season.

You're right, let's not forget about the BIGGEST MELTDOWN by a SUPERSTAR of ALL TIME! Get over .500 in the finals then we can talk fam!
Biggest meltdown? The Heat were favored -180 and you could say they lost because of LeBron.

How about the 2004 Lakers who were favored -550 and they lost because of Bean Bryant?

How is that not a significantly worse meltdown?

edit: looks like someone beat me to it.

Last edited:
Dubs gonna surround javale with dray steph kd and klay. Dubs gonna be so busy making sure those guys dont eat. Theyll forget all about mcgee. Javale will get unlimited lobs. Wide open. And he can shoot free throws. He can potentially keep TT is foul trouble. He doesnt screen as well as zaza but he keeps the pace faster and can sky for blocks and boards. He just continues doing whst he has been doing..he'll show his value.

DBHX3A9VwAAT7S9.png:small

All this talk enjoy javale mcghee. He won't get 48 min on court all series.

Both teams are likely to play 8 man rotations. Mcghee will be on the outside looking in. Especially after he gets his experimental 6 mins in game 1 and he's a net negative on court.

All this talk about player a,b,c on the warriors not being stopped.

Not one person has even contemplated what to do if LeBron is 6-8 with 17pts after the first quarter.

Dubs gonna surround javale with dray steph kd and klay. Dubs gonna be so busy making sure those guys dont eat. Theyll forget all about mcgee. Javale will get unlimited lobs. Wide open. And he can shoot free throws. He can potentially keep TT is foul trouble. He doesnt screen as well as zaza but he keeps the pace faster and can sky for blocks and boards. He just continues doing whst he has been doing..he'll show his value.
ugh..I def don't miss you from last years finals thread with posts like these.

the nonsense

mcgee, your finals MVP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing. If he has that he does. It is only 17 points. Warriors are not worried about 1 player beating them, nor should that ever be the strategy against them. LeBron alone is not beating this team. He's going to have to get A games from everyone around him while forcing everyone on GSW to play at a C level. Not likely

Last edited:
All this talk enjoy javale mcghee. He won't get 48 min on court all series.

Both teams are likely to play 8 man rotations. Mcghee will be on the outside looking in. Especially after he gets his experimental 6 mins in game 1 and he's a net negative on court.

All this talk about player a,b,c on the warriors not being stopped.

Not one person has even contemplated what to do if LeBron is 6-8 with 17pts after the first quarter.

They're out here making those 2k analysis again. With their logic the Heat should've beat the Mavs regardless of how Bron played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom