• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
GSW has to be vengeful from tipoff, nothing less.

I'm still in that club of "everything fell into place for cleveland to win", as opposed to GSW getting outplayed last year. I'm biased probably
laugh.gif
Yup, I hope the Warriors come out blazing.

GSW has to be vengeful from tipoff, nothing less.

I'm still in that club of "everything fell into place for cleveland to win", as opposed to GSW getting outplayed last year. I'm biased probably :lol:
I'm with you man. I usually want to watch good ball and a competitive basketball but it wouldn't even bother me it was a blowout every game. Would love to see the Cavs loses quickly. ....
F LeBron.

Last edited:
Love as a third option is doing what he is asked and that fits him perfectly
He should help with the boards and limiting dubs to one shot. How many times we seen the warriors miss a three get that long rebound and drain an open shot when the defense is out of position

Too many damn times lol

If the dubs are looking for revenge against the Cavs, who the hell is KD looking for revenge for his loss???
I mean are Steph, Klay, Green, whoever hyping KD like "We gotta get those ****** for what they did to us last year."

This is the part of the game I don't get.

If the dubs are looking for revenge against the Cavs, who the hell is KD looking for revenge for his loss???
I mean are Steph, Klay, Green, whoever hyping KD like "We gotta get those ****** for what they did to us last year."

KD plays for the Warriors now, Cavs beat the Warriors last year.

Well, good thing Golden State is a good enough defense to stop all that from happening. He's not going to shoot 60+% on them for one and they're either going to let him score or force one of the others to beat them. You guys do realize it took him AND Kyrie going absolutely nuts accompanied by a bunch of other things for them to win that series last year by 4 right? Prior to that Cleveland was getting a mud hole stomped in them like they had pretty much anytime the teams faced each other. And Golden State is better this year. In all reality, Golden State has dominated the Cavs for 3 years now. Sans 4 losses.... It's been Golden State by very very large margins. So, like I said Bron scoring 17 in a quarter means nothing to a team that drops 40 in quarters like it's nothing. Letting bias cloud your judgement

First quarter stats would be only the beginning. I'm pretty sure everyone but you read into that.

gsw is better offensively than they were last year, and still good defensively, but last years team was much better defensively than they are this year

i am not biased nor does this series cloud any judgement of mine. what i say is opinion for the most part, just like you.

however,

when you say silly stuff like "Prior to that Cleveland was getting a mud hole stomped in them like they had pretty much anytime the teams faced each other." thats flat out not true. in fact, when you use facts to make a statement like that, what you should have said was:

since the beginning of the 2014-15 regular season until this day cleveland and gsw have played each other 19 times, gsw is 11-8 against CLE and in the finals where it counts, both teams have 1 finals victory and gsw is 7-6 against CLE. so actually, this make believe mud hole you made up actually doesn't exist at all. (i could actually look up the scoring margins and show you that its not that big of a margin as you suggest) but hey, you do a little research for once.

you and alot of others really need to use google before making statements here. its easy these days. all of the info you need is at your fingertips.

instead, folks choose to make javale mcghee into amare' mutumbo
turn a behind the back pass into the second row into a random occurrence

and gloss over a finals loss when their team is up 3-1 as just something that happened as if it was a kids tee ball game

matter of fact, i'll make it easier for you...

basketball-reference.com has all of the FACTS you need.

Last edited:

who cares

KD has lost to a Lebron led team in the finals before. Also:

kevin-durant-sports-illustrated-cover-oklahoma-city-thunder.jpg

you dont need a revenge factor, you're in the NBA finals, its a chance to win a trophy and make history

Last edited:

You love Kyrie's game but hate Ko...You know what nevermind.

I do agree with you I need him to leave Cleveland asap.
dont hate kobes game

. dont like the dry snitching on shaq when he got caught up in his affair . you learn that when you a kid. "but he did it too"

. dont like sucker punching samaki walker then declining when asked to take it outside

. dont like him ducking karl malone when karl wanted to fight him etc etc. im not the biggest kobe fan, never have been. his character was  annoying to me 

dont like how he was on this f the media and the villain tip but then hes going to retire and tries to change up into the nice guy when hes washed
You my guy, LM, but....

Lebron represents black excellence in many different ways, no black man should hate him off the court
dont give a damn bout any of these dudes outside of the court
 thats tmz status more so to me then on court or on field demeanor.

. i dont care about they personal lives.
Originally Posted by lakersman3000

Man I'm the total opposite . Don't care what players do outside of basketball. I like watching basketball , don't watch basketball cuz these dudes are good people or think they are role models...don't care about how they are and how they act off the court for the most part.

Players personas and how they act on the court is more important to me than all the off court issues. You can learn alot from people from watching them ball. You can't hide ur personality on a court.
laugh.gif

Finals MVP predictions for either team? :nerd:

Draymond, or Steph if he keeps playing as he has been
Kyrie or Bron, more likely Kyrie gonna have bigger games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom