@Mamba MVPDubs in 5

@Freeze  Dubs in 5

@friscostylez  Dubs in 4

Last edited:
Damn they done hit up Bron house in Cali

He gon kill GS now....

Kobe had something to do with this krap

With Kobe it's different. There's exceptions to every rule
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]... Sorry but if someone is a snitch or a b in real life. I can't root for them. Be nearly whatever you want.
Just don't be a snitch or b made .its the hood in me. That's why I got so offended the other day when someone called me a rat..
Call me whatever you want.. Call me a b or a snitch and we going to have problems...
yeah I know I'm a weirdo [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:

Playoff ISO stats

LeBron- 89 possessions 1.20PPP 52.1FG% 61EFG%
Kyrie- 87 possessions 1.24PPP 53.2FG% 63.3EFG%

Playoff ISO stats

Steph- 22 possessions 1.14PPP 47.1FG% 55.9EFG%
Durant- 20 possessions .95PPP 47.4FG% 47.4EFG%

This the year Kd becomes a champion. After warriors run off that 3 peat and dominate the Nba. Everyone going to love him again except for the thorough never change dudes.
Like I've always hated LeBron. Never changed up. Consistency >flip flopping...

The general consensus will love Kd after he wins a few times. We seen this movie already.

Last edited:
This the year Kd becomes a champion. After warriors run off that 3 peat and dominate the Nba. Everyone going to love him again. We seen this movie already.

Honestly, not sure if it happens the same as before. I think people might just hate him more

Winning does matter tho, will be interesting to see how much... Especially if no team is ever real competitive against them

First quarter stats would be only the beginning. I'm pretty sure everyone but you read into that.

gsw is better offensively than they were last year, and still good defensively, but last years team was much better defensively than they are this year

i am not biased nor does this series cloud any judgement of mine. what i say is opinion for the most part, just like you.

however,

when you say silly stuff like "Prior to that Cleveland was getting a mud hole stomped in them like they had pretty much anytime the teams faced each other." thats flat out not true. in fact, when you use facts to make a statement like that, what you should have said was:

since the beginning of the 2014-15 regular season until this day cleveland and gsw have played each other 19 times, gsw is 11-8 against CLE and in the finals where it counts, both teams have 1 finals victory and gsw is 7-6 against CLE. so actually, this make believe mud hole you made up actually doesn't exist at all. (i could actually look up the scoring margins and show you that its not that big of a margin as you suggest) but hey, you do a little research for once.

you and alot of others really need to use google before making statements here. its easy these days. all of the info you need is at your fingertips.

instead, folks choose to make javale mcghee into amare' mutumbo
turn a behind the back pass into the second row into a random occurrence

and gloss over a finals loss when their team is up 3-1 as just something that happened as if it was a kids tee ball game

matter of fact, i'll make it easier for you...

basketball-reference.com has all of the FACTS you need.

I'm glad you said this. Golden State, prior to the four game skid had won 7 games in a row by an average margin of 20+ points. During that skid, they were up 16 in the fourth (Christmas) in one of their losses. Which was a 2 point loss, ending on a very very questionable no call. In all their wins, besides 1 I believe,Golden State has won by double digits. Golden State, especially healthy, has routinely been vastly superior than Cleveland. They got better this year. Please, never tell me to do research until you actually have. Thanks. Bye.

Last edited:

He finally won an MVP and then immediately after that went back to being at best, 2nd best 
laugh.gif

Dude might be the only MVP in league history who won the MVP for the regular season and then wasn't even the MVP of his own team in the playoffs.

Westbrook was legitimately better than Durant in the 2014 playoffs. And was the more alpha of the two who displayed more will to win.

First quarter stats would be only the beginning. I'm pretty sure everyone but you read into that.

gsw is better offensively than they were last year, and still good defensively, but last years team was much better defensively than they are this year

i am not biased nor does this series cloud any judgement of mine. what i say is opinion for the most part, just like you.

however,

when you say silly stuff like "Prior to that Cleveland was getting a mud hole stomped in them like they had pretty much anytime the teams faced each other." thats flat out not true. in fact, when you use facts to make a statement like that, what you should have said was:

since the beginning of the 2014-15 regular season until this day cleveland and gsw have played each other 19 times, gsw is 11-8 against CLE and in the finals where it counts, both teams have 1 finals victory and gsw is 7-6 against CLE. so actually, this make believe mud hole you made up actually doesn't exist at all. (i could actually look up the scoring margins and show you that its not that big of a margin as you suggest) but hey, you do a little research for once.

you and alot of others really need to use google before making statements here. its easy these days. all of the info you need is at your fingertips.

instead, folks choose to make javale mcghee into amare' mutumbo
turn a behind the back pass into the second row into a random occurrence

and gloss over a finals loss when their team is up 3-1 as just something that happened as if it was a kids tee ball game

matter of fact, i'll make it easier for you...

basketball-reference.com has all of the FACTS you need.

I'm glad you said this. Golden State, prior to the four game skid had won 7 games in a row by an average margin of 20+ points. During that skid, they were up 16 in the fourth (Christmas) in one of their losses. Which was a 2 point loss, ending on a very very questionable no call. In all their wins, besides 1 I believe,Golden State has won by double digits. Golden State, especially healthy, has routinely been vastly superior than Cleveland. They got better this year. Please, never tell me to do research until you actually have. Thanks. Bye.
Forever relevant 

Point differential or wins? What's more important.

Bottom line is, if it matters, the Cavs are only 3 games down in head to head matchups over the last 3 years and one game down in the finals. Both teams have a ring. So the narrative that you picked up on from skip bayless or ESPN just doesn't hold up.

What really matters (at least to me) is both teams are 1-1 in the finals.

I could easily say... "the Cavs are dominating gsw, they've won 5 of the last 7 games vs. gsw and have 1 ring to show for their dominance." Its true, but in the end, what does it even matter? Its a useless stat. Just like your point differential and sample size for your bogus dominance claim.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom