• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

My firestick has been life changing haha.  I just still havent been able to fully go away from cable, because of sports.  Like mentioned a few posts ago, I cant stream sports and knowingly be a few minutes behind live tv.  
laugh.gif
I talk to my boy a lot whenever I'm watching games and always gotta mute him in crunchtime so nothing gets spoiled for me 
laugh.gif

With the 2-2-1-1-1 format I think 2 days of rest is reasonable when teams are flying across the country.

But the fan in me for sure doesnt want to wait that long.

Right....but the problem is the 2 day break between 2 games in the same city.  The flying is reasonable, yet still not necessary. The in between games in the same city is just ridiculous.

It is only a 1 day break during Cleveland's back to back.

And there's a 2 day break between games 1 and 2 because Saturday night is the worst night to watch television. Which is also reasonable. Everyone is at home and can watch the game on a Sunday.

You love Kyrie's game but hate Ko...You know what nevermind.

I do agree with you I need him to leave Cleveland asap.
dont hate kobes game
. dont like the dry snitching on shaq when he got caught up in his affair . you learn that when you a kid. "but he did it too"
. dont like sucker punching samaki walker then declining when asked to take it outside
. dont like him ducking karl malone when karl wanted to fight him etc etc. im not the biggest kobe fan, never have been. his character was  annoying to me 
dont like how he was on this f the media and the villain tip but then hes going to retire and tries to change up into the nice guy when hes washed

You my guy, LM, but....

Lebron represents black excellence in many different ways, no black man should hate him off the court
dont give a damn bout any of these dudes outside of the court

[thread="650415"] i couldnt care less what these dudes do off the field .i dont care who is a good father , or who does charity ,miss me with that.[/thread]
 thats tmz status more so to me then on court or on field demeanor.
. i dont care about they personal lives.

Originally Posted by lakersman3000

Man I'm the total opposite . Don't care what players do outside of basketball. I like watching basketball , don't watch basketball cuz these dudes are good people or think they are role models...don't care about how they are and how they act off the court for the most part.

Players personas and how they act on the court is more important to me than all the off court issues. You can learn alot from people from watching them ball. You can't hide ur personality on a court.
[thread="662917"] [/thread]
:lol:  

NT doesnt forget anything...EVER.

With the 2-2-1-1-1 format I think 2 days of rest is reasonable when teams are flying across the country.

But the fan in me for sure doesnt want to wait that long.
Right....but the problem is the 2 day break between 2 games in the same city.  The flying is reasonable, yet still not necessary. The in between games in the same city is just ridiculous.
It is only a 1 day break during Cleveland's back to back.

And there's a 2 day break between games 1 and 2 because Saturday night is the worst night to watch television. Which is also reasonable. Everyone is at home and can watch the game on a Sunday.
It makes sense.  Just sucks for the die hard sports fans like all of us.

Is Curry really flexing.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]dude looks like he's never done a push up in his life.

One would figure you'd get enough of being wrong, but apparently not. We're not gonna move goal posts. Golden State was in fact stomping a mud hole in Cleveland. That is a fact. You tried to refute the claim, talking about facts so here's some facts golden state has won their games by margins of 18,8,21,13,8,6,34,15,33, and 11. Yes they were absolutely vastly superior. It's not a narrative that's, as you so eloquently described it, facts. If wins matter, Golden State has more. In those wins, they've demolished the Cavs. They were the better team in 15,16 and they are now.

Talking about moving goal posts huh?

Your original statement was that gsw has dominated the Cavs over the last few years minus the 4 insignificant wins that brought Cleveland a title.

First off you were totally dismissive over the most important 4 wins.

Second, domination is the topic. Going 11-8 against any team isn't dominating anyone. Currently, gsw is dominating the clippers... the clippers haven't best gsw in 10+ games. That's dominating... not being 3 games over.500

W-L is the only thing that matters here. And when it matters most, gsw is 1-1.

Explain why point differential matters when both teams have had championship success against each other? If gsw was +40 In their 3 wins in last year's finals and -1 in their 4 losses... what's the victory in that? Makes no sense.

If gsw loses this year, you still talking that point differential nonsense?

Last edited:
First quarter stats would be only the beginning. I'm pretty sure everyone but you read into that.

gsw is better offensively than they were last year, and still good defensively, but last years team was much better defensively than they are this year

i am not biased nor does this series cloud any judgement of mine. what i say is opinion for the most part, just like you.

however,

when you say silly stuff like "Prior to that Cleveland was getting a mud hole stomped in them like they had pretty much anytime the teams faced each other." thats flat out not true. in fact, when you use facts to make a statement like that, what you should have said was:

since the beginning of the 2014-15 regular season until this day cleveland and gsw have played each other 19 times, gsw is 11-8 against CLE and in the finals where it counts, both teams have 1 finals victory and gsw is 7-6 against CLE. so actually, this make believe mud hole you made up actually doesn't exist at all. (i could actually look up the scoring margins and show you that its not that big of a margin as you suggest) but hey, you do a little research for once.

you and alot of others really need to use google before making statements here. its easy these days. all of the info you need is at your fingertips.

instead, folks choose to make javale mcghee into amare' mutumbo
turn a behind the back pass into the second row into a random occurrence

and gloss over a finals loss when their team is up 3-1 as just something that happened as if it was a kids tee ball game

matter of fact, i'll make it easier for you...

basketball-reference.com has all of the FACTS you need.

I'm glad you said this. Golden State, prior to the four game skid had won 7 games in a row by an average margin of 20+ points. During that skid, they were up 16 in the fourth (Christmas) in one of their losses. Which was a 2 point loss, ending on a very very questionable no call. In all their wins, besides 1 I believe,Golden State has won by double digits. Golden State, especially healthy, has routinely been vastly superior than Cleveland. They got better this year. Please, never tell me to do research until you actually have. Thanks. Bye.

got eeeeeeeeeeeeeem

more info please

Im trying to cut the cord myself.

Fios is $130/month (triple play)
Tmobile is $140/month (2 phones)

I need to save

If you already have T-Mobile you get a discount on Sling Orange that has ESPN/ESPN2/ESPN3 (streaming Watch ESPN on mobile), TNT (NBA) for 14$. They also have different sports or movie adds if you want NBATV, SECNetwork, HBO etc. that are anywhere from $7-12$.

As far as internet is varied. Only TWC is available in my building and I split it, but they/ other carriers usually have some type of deal at least for a year. When that's up I usually threaten to switch so they don't raise the rate too much.

damn after messing up his crib, we're gonna see Family Man Bron sooner than normal this year. I wasn't expecting him at least til game 4.

It'll be most watched Finals ever even with a **** load of people streaming.

There's a reason these players are making baseball money now. Alot more people are watching than in the past.

This is just false. MJ was drawing upwards of 25 million+ during his last 3 peat including almost 30 million in 98. NBA will never match that again.

Last year's Finals was on par with 2004 LA-DET series in viewership and ratings.

thats incredible. 30 million viewers. that's like the moon landing. but this being real.

:nerd:

I wish TNT could show the finals sometimes, I'm tired of these bums on ESPN. NBA should let the finals alternate between TNT/ABC like how the Super Bowl alternates between Fox/CBS.

I wish they would do it like how NCAA does their bowl games. You get mad feeds and you can pick the one you want. Watch the regular national feed, or you can watch the homer feed of the team you root for. That's the goat way to do it imo.

who mans?

:x

Khloe_Face2.png

give the warriors the chip now

Last edited:
I'm cutting the cord in October. Been renting cable boxes for 10 years and still don't own 1 of them. Eff cable companies..

I save $160 a month and watch every show I want.
I wrote a lease that included cable that expires in October, tenants are on their own after that. I'm done spending 43 bux a month just on cable boxes. :frown:
I hope they at least use lube on you :x
8 boxes total and 6 are HD boxes. It was fun at first :lol:

bron gonna have to pay piru to protect him in LA. Expect bruh to start throwing up b's after shots now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom