• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard Kobe pees a little anytime someone say "oooh look, there's Chris Childs" :rofl:

Last edited:
Talking about moving goal posts huh?

Your original statement was that gsw has dominated the Cavs over the last few years minus the 4 insignificant wins that brought Cleveland a title.

First off you were totally dismissive over the most important 4 wins.

Second, domination is the topic. Going 11-8 against any team isn't dominating anyone. Currently, gsw is dominating the clippers... the clippers haven't best gsw in 10+ games. That's dominating... not being 3 games over.500

W-L is the only thing that matters here. And when it matters most, gsw is 1-1.

Explain why point differential matters when both teams have had championship success against each other? If gsw was +40 In their 3 wins in last year's finals and -1 in their 4 losses... what's the victory in that? Makes no sense.

If gsw loses this year, you still talking that point differential nonsense?

They have won 57.8% of the time....by a margin of 15. That four game skid I referred to is the only time Cleveland has won more than two times in a row, and again, they won the fourth on a very questionable call after being down 16 in the fourth quarter. Like, idk what games you're watching but GSW has been far better than the Cavs more often than not when they match up. I'll take the team that has a large margin of victory that got better, because that makes sense. But you can buy into whatever logic you please. Doesn't make anything I said any less true

Last edited:
who mans?

:x

Khloe_Face2.png

give the warriors the chip now

She took the plastic surgery way too far

Y'all hate Bron so much. I wouldn't be surprised if y'all said he spray painted that stuff himself.

Bron gon Murda GS!!!

Black Panther Bron Mode
[emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

They have won 57.8% of the time....by a margin of 15. That four game skid I referred to is the only time Cleveland has won more than two times in a row, and again, they won the fourth on a very questionable call after being down 16 in the fourth quarter. Like, idk what games you're watching but GSW has been far better than the Cavs more often than not when they match up. I'll take the team that has a large margin of victory that got better, because that makes sense. But you can buy into whatever logic you please. Doesn't make anything I said any less true

Whatever you say homie. I wouldn't even be debating it if gsw was 17-2 With 2 rings.

I don't care about margin of victory at all. Winning 57% of your games is not domination. It's the equivalent of an NFL team going 9-7.

Hit me back when they start giving out rings for point differential.

Other than that, even though you say gsw was better in 2016, both teams are 1-1 with a ring a piece. LIG

We can gladly revisit this after the finals. If gsw wins 4-0 and wins every game by 15-20pts, I'll gladly say you were right and bake you a cookie.

But if Cleveland wins...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom