• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Racial slurs thrown at professional athletes only occurred in Massachusetts tho [emoji]129300[/emoji]

This wasn't "thrown". It was written on his gate.

Not yelled at him in a crowd of people. 

So spray painted on private property for the world to see is better than getting it at the arenas? :\

But again this type of behavior only occurs in my hometown.... :lol:

Last edited:
Potato Head revenge tour. Gone wax the Cavs while they still paying him.

Bron gon Murda GS!!!

Black Panther Bron Mode
[emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

I'm in for Black Panther Bron :lol:

Screen-Shot-2017-01-15-at-10.48.15-AM.png

I wish they would do it like how NCAA does their bowl games. You get mad feeds and you can pick the one you want. Watch the regular national feed, or you can watch the homer feed of the team you root for. That's the goat way to do it imo.

Yeah, that would be nice too.

So spray painted on private property for the world to see is better than getting it at the arenas?
ohwell.gif

But again this type of behavior only occurs in my hometown....
laugh.gif
The point you keep trying to force would make sense if there were people saying that racism ONLY happens in Boston. But that's not what is being said.

Funny thing is...I've seen PLENTY of intelligent people from Boston own up to the city's reputation and admit that there is something there. The people from Boston that play the card you're trying to play now by pretending that it's all made up and Boston was chosen at random to be picked on...tend to be the ones that are guilty of reenforcing the stereotype.

Last edited:
Man. The last thing GSW needs is the criminal to associate his/her actions with GSW, being a GSW fan or anything within that bubble. The general population are idiots today and will somehow develop hate for GSW off of some random persons actions.

Then you have the people saying "kill GSW lebron!" as if they had something to do with the crime :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom