• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
but on a serious note, i hate lebron the player, but he said it best in that video "no matter how succesful you are, that doesn't exempt you from racial hate"

'White' people are malicious man :smh:

We as a people need to stop having the mindset of needing their approval or acceptance to feel equal :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Man. The last thing GSW needs is the criminal to associate his/her actions with GSW, being a GSW fan or anything within that bubble. The general population are idiots today and will somehow develop hate for GSW off of some random persons actions.

Then you have the people saying "kill GSW lebron!" as if they had something to do with the crime :lol:
It ain't a coincidence it happen day before Game 1

I pop a lot of **** about bron, but don't touch my dudes stuff or mess with his family yo. That's going to far. People have a way over always going to far with stuff. Bron was absolutely correct in that vid.

with that said...built in excuses stash piling up to the ceiling. and the ceiling the roof.

I pop a lot of **** about bron, but don't touch my dudes stuff or mess with his family yo. That's going to far. People have a way over always going to far with stuff. Bron was absolutely correct in that vid.

with that said...built in excuses stash piling up to the ceiling. and the ceiling the roof.
Cavs in [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Man. The last thing GSW needs is the criminal to associate his/her actions with GSW, being a GSW fan or anything within that bubble. The general population are idiots today and will somehow develop hate for GSW off of some random persons actions.

Then you have the people saying "kill GSW lebron!" as if they had something to do with the crime :lol:

View media item 2451145

you can pretty much guarantee there's gonna be fan fights this time around a la football games. The beef is rivaling east coast west coast mid 90s

So spray painted on private property for the world to see is better than getting it at the arenas? :\

But again this type of behavior only occurs in my hometown.... :lol:

The point you keep trying to force would make sense if there were people saying that racism ONLY happens in Boston. But that's not what is being said.

Funny thing is...I've seen PLENTY of intelligent people from Boston own up to the city's reputation and admit that there is something there. The people from Boston that play the card you're trying to play now by pretending that it's all made up and Boston was chosen at random to be picked on...tend to be the ones that are guilty of reenforcing the stereotype.

What "card" am I playing? :lol:

I've never said Boston wasn't a racist city. Racism is a nation wide issue not just in Massachusetts is my point.

So spray painted on private property for the world to see is better than getting it at the arenas? :\

But again this type of behavior only occurs in my hometown.... :lol:

The point you keep trying to force would make sense if there were people saying that racism ONLY happens in Boston. But that's not what is being said.

Funny thing is...I've seen PLENTY of intelligent people from Boston own up to the city's reputation and admit that there is something there. The people from Boston that play the card you're trying to play now by pretending that it's all made up and Boston was chosen at random to be picked on...tend to be the ones that are guilty of reenforcing the stereotype.

What "card" am I playing? :lol:

I've never said Boston wasn't a racist city. Racism is a nation wide issue not just in Massachusetts is my point.

this is true. the point we make is it feels like boston is one of the most racist places, publicly. Like, it's not even trying to be concealed. Who is the most racist there? the irish catholic f boy ben affleck types?

lot of dudes don't know how to take sports for what it is. Mindless entertainment. How many times do we hear athletes who f up on the court or field get death threats or dumb ish like that.

cavs prolly did it to fire up lebron and make cali look bad

sounds so fake i bet they arrest no one

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom