• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Game day fellas
pimp.gif
giphy.gif

Why this _ at my job say the same thing. :lol:

If you dig deep enough...the proof is really all there. At the very least, any rational person would at least have to look at what we do know...and admit that we don't know everything we think we know about the pro sports industry. 

damn man...

I been thinking pro sports is bs for awhile. Ish is wwe to me. Still enjoy it but not as much as when I was younger.....

I won't spend a dollar on sports....

Other than the usual "superstar calls" some the athletes get special treatment I don't buy into that. The athletes themselves are involved in fixing games or some conspiracy or everybody knows the outcomes like WWE, nah I can't rock with that.

Today is my birthday too. Burry year. I had them losing at first, but nah, f that, d-block. Warriors taking game one for ya boy.

Happy G Day! Did you get a Burry cake?

If this is wresting this is the nWo vs Evolution

Kobe cake :wink:

Today is my birthday too. Burry year. I had them losing at first, but nah, f that, d-block. Warriors taking game one for ya boy.
Happy P-Day, got any yambs lined up?

Of course. my pistons dancer bae. nba yambs :smokin. ball is life.

nah not me...been on the cavs train for a good 18 years 
laugh.gif
 it's been painful

I have a squishy ball signed by zydrunas, brevin knight and cedric henderson, if that counts??? 
sick.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Has there every been a superstar that will wear a takedown model of his sig line in the Finals or is Lebron the only guy to have done it?

You trippin bro. One of the greatest film series ever. There is reason why each movie's box office number is always cracking the billion mark.

Back to the Finals talk doe..

TRASH. Rogue One was a snoozefest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom