• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen one star wars movie....ever...

I probably should

Last edited by a moderator:
You trippin bro. One of the greatest film series ever. There is reason why each movie's box office number is always cracking the billion mark.

Back to the Finals talk doe..
popularity and sales has nothing to do with quality.
Fast and furious makes a billion dollars every year and those movies are horrible. Star wars buns

Last edited:
hold these reps... bruh wants so badly to pretend like miami was an utterly trash team when bron went there by pulling up their record the year prior while completely omitting that two all stars teamed up with another in a conference that had extremely little talent to begin with.

I love the fact that you 2 completely omit the fact that KD JOINED THE TEAM THAT JUST BEAT HIM THE YEAR BEFORE, WHEN HE HAD A 3-1 LEAD ON THEM.

IT IS NOT THE SAME SITUATION!
Keep crying tho! :rofl:

Lebron fanboys maybe y'all know the answer

Why didn't lebron head to a western team when he made "the decision"? Do you think he was/is well aware that the east is a cake walk?

Maybe because he wanted to go to Miami?

Does it matter?
Its better that he is in the east for you guys anyway, if he was in the west he would be 7 for 7 right now in the finals. He would be on a West team facing the so called "weak east" like you guys say.

He has beaten the best teams from the West, I'm sure playing in the west wouldn't be a problem at all.

Last edited:
Don't know why people pay attention to these sports personalities ...Lavar is right. Only thing that dude should be commenting on is snacks

Last edited:
Whitlock is a piece of **** for real. Man been going on TV talking crazy about black people, acting like a house slave for years

I was a kid when he wrote for the KC Star for the most part, but he didn't seem like this much of a jack***

Last edited:
Jason Whitlock: pick one

Uncle_Ruckus.png

django-unchained-13.gif

whitlock is a clown for that. and sitting there explaining to the white man how easy his life is. foh. dude is a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom