• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lebron was a monster in the finals but he falls off in the 4th when he should dominate.

the guy is a ******* cyborg. he says dumb **** but hes a monster on court

it was not just one thing that made the cavs lose its alot of things. the defense for one.

that bench that looked promising in the regular season turned to trash.

jefferson and deron should retire

kevin love should have been traded

atleast with melo he could be on the floor while lebron or kyrie rest

love and melo are trash on defense but atleast melo wont go ghost

kevin love man what a ******* heartless gutless *****

last time i checked ray allen was never 4 time scoring champ. ray never won mvp. ray never lead the nba finals in scoring and got finals mvp

the bull **** needs to stop now fellas
Nor did the Thunder try to trade Kevin Durant the previous season like the Celtics did with Ray and Ray just got them before they could get him by leaving.

But you're right about Durant not being like Ray Allen. In fact, there is nothing in history that can be compared with the second best player in the league joining a team that just beat him.

Let's make this clear:

When Lebron goes to greener pastures, it's a-ok.  When anyone else does it, it's cheating.  Let that sink in 
when lebbywinks goes to greener pastures its a sucker move, when KB does it its smart. Both are suckers for those moves ... Yall too emotional let that sink in.

Last edited:
lebron was a monster in the finals but he falls off in the 4th when he should dominate.

the guy is a ******* cyborg. he says dumb **** but hes a monster on court

it was not just one thing that made the cavs lose its alot of things. the defense for one.

kevin love should have been traded

atleast with melo he could be on the floor while lebron or kyrie rest

love and melo are trash on defense but atleast melo wont go ghost

kevin love man what a ******* heartless gutless *****

Looking at the season as a whole I think TT needs to go, he might be tougher than Love but he is being paid too much for what he brings to the table. I think Cleveland best bet is to get rid TT max contract and get some more depth.

Not sure if this has been asked but do you guys think the Warriors win this series if they kept HB and Bogut instead of going after Durant? After watching this series and the way Lebron played I think they lose if they would stood pat.

Nor did the Thunder try to trade Kevin Durant the previous season like the Celtics did with Ray and Ray just got them before they could get him by leaving.

But you're right about Durant not being like Ray Allen. In fact, there is nothing in history that can be compared with the second best player in the league joining a team that just beat him.

your just being petty with that last comment.

Not sure if this has been asked but do you guys think the Warriors win this series if they kept HB and Bogut instead of going after Durant? After watching this series and the way Lebron played I think they lose if they would stood pat.

they would have definately lost

kd brings way more than harrison barnes

when lebbywinks goes to greener pastures its a sucker move, when KB does it its smart. Both are suckers for those moves ... Yall too emotional let that sink in.
I'm just saying Bron shouldn't chastise another man for something he did not too long ago, pretty simple.

Love put up 17/11 for the playoffs including 16/11 in the Finals yet he's getting the blame. :smh: Guess those stats don't count.

I'd still think Golden State gets it if everyone is healthy. Lebron played great last year and with some weird circumstances and some key injuries, it still went 7.

No suspensions and with everyone healthy and it probably would've went 6 tops.

Warriors would have lost to SAS or OKC with HB and Bogut..... Then OKC would have beat Cle in 6

last time i checked ray allen was never 4 time scoring champ. ray never won mvp. ray never lead the nba finals in scoring and got finals mvp

the bull **** needs to stop now fellas
But they lost in the same fashion to the same team that kept beating them and joined the enemy. 

"can't beat em, join em."

I'm just saying Bron shouldn't chastise another man for something he did not too long ago, pretty simple.
KB got twitter fingers when Lebbywinks did it so again, both are suckers in that respect as well.

Lue never gave the bench a chance. Frye, Derrick or anyone else could have at least got a few minutes, but that 7 man rotation was run into the ground by Lue. Gassing your starters every game.

And yes, get those older heads outta here, James Jones too, that's three spots freed up right there for someone to actually use.

I wonder if Birdman hanging it up for good too? :nerd:

Looking at the season as a whole I think TT needs to go, he might be tougher than Love but he is being paid too much for what he brings to the table. I think Cleveland best bet is to get rid TT max contract and get some more depth.

This. This. This.

Unfortunately Lebron was in TT's corner since they gave the same agent, so I doubt they off him from the books. My goodness if they did, that be some nice wiggle room.

Dubs still win with Harrison, may have taken them the full 7 to do it though. Or if they let Barnes walk they still had cap space to fill out with other players.

thia guy korver prolly was sent by the hawks to sabotage lebron for lebron always beating the breaks off the hawks

Dubs still win with Harrison, may have taken them the full 7 to do it though. Or if they let Barnes walk they still had cap space to fill out with other players.

they might have lost to the spurs then the cavs would have won it all

If were talking about improvements, as a Warriors fan I would gladly trade Klay Thompson for Jimmy Butler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom