• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be watching if Steph gets the same kind of deference going forward if the Dubs make the Finals the next 3 seasons or so. That'll be 6 in a row. 

It's funny. Steph gets criticized for MAKING the finals...playing good to great in 2/3 of them....all the while winning when he gets there....but because he doesn't have a finals MVP (which he was deserving of one in 2015)..."he's overrated".....

Meanwhile, Bron gets nothing but praise for simply going to the finals in a historically weak Eastern Conference and losing the majority of the time he gets there :lol:.

Man, I hate the Eastern Conference :x

It's funny. Steph gets criticized for MAKING the finals...playing good to great in 2/3 of them....all the while winning when he gets there....but because he doesn't have a finals MVP (which he was deserving of one in 2015)..."he's overrated".....

Meanwhile, Bron gets nothing but praise for simply going to the finals in a historically weak Eastern Conference and losing the majority of the time he gets there
laugh.gif

Man, I hate the Eastern Conference
sick.gif
Egg-zackly and don't let Steph lose one of these next 2 years. Hounds will be out in full force. 

Lol maybe the cavs would have won the series if le3/8 didn't focus so much of his energy to stat-pad but instead used that energy to play defense. Interested to see his stats breakdown by the quarter. Like so many times in his career, he failed to do anything of significance in the fourth quarter. Straight up bum.

I'm happy Barnes finally got that ring. Dude easily one of my top fav players on the Warriors been a fan of his since the We believe days even through all the teams he played for and he is a local guy too

Last edited:
Lol maybe the cavs would have won the series if le3/8 didn't focus so much of his energy to stat-pad but instead used that energy to play defense. Interested to see his stats breakdown by the quarter. Like so many times in his career, he failed to do anything of significance in the fourth quarter. Straight up bum.

Like I said months ago....this is a repeat of 2014 almost to a T.

Bron "numbers" defense.
Bron "needs more help" defense
Bron NOT playing any defense, defense
Bron team getting Gentlemen swept in record margin

We've seen this before.

Off the bench :lol:

Kevin McHale talking **** on NBATV :lol:

"If we played in the 80's we'd beat the hell out of them." 

"Draymond's too small. He'd be the first 6'6" guy to stop me, Robert or Bird." 

:lol:  

He did admit that in today's game tho they'd probly lose. Basically said the rules would determine the winner.

I Hate mchale but he ain't lying.

Last edited:
Like I said months ago....this is a repeat of 2014 almost to a T.

Bron "numbers" defense.
Bron "needs more help" defense
Bron NOT playing any defense, defense
Bron team getting Gentlemen swept in record margin

We've seen this before.
Man I remember me and you saying this maybe a week before the Finals started. That this was Spurs 2014 all over again. We shouldn't be surprised at the numbers he puts up against GS, he's done it for 3 years in a row, their philosophy is to not stop him, but the others, cause they know that he can't do enough except in spurts to beat them consistently. He either gets tired or just goes super passive. Spurs did the same thing to him in 2014. 

Last edited:
The West has won, what? 13 out of the last 19 finals? Decisively in most of them.

It's safe to say...the real Finals are in the West.

I'll never get over a 56 win Clippers team....beating the defending Champion 55 win Spurs team.....IN THE FIRST ROUND

sick.gif
I agree that the WC is definitively better than the EC, but who won the title is not the best way of showing that, IMO.

The West has won, what? 13 out of the last 19 finals? Decisively in most of them.

It's safe to say...the real Finals are in the West.

I'll never get over a 56 win Clippers team....beating the defending Champion 55 win Spurs team.....IN THE FIRST ROUND

:x
I agree that the WC is definitively better than the EC, but who won the title is not the best way of showing that, IMO.

What's the best way in your opinion?

What's the better way? 50 win teams, All NBA players? I think it's as good a measure as any of those. The West has by far the best collection of talent (both prime and young) in the league, which leads to having the better teams which leads to them winning the vast majority of the chips. I believe it's all pretty intuitive. It's not going to change for the foreseeable future. 

Sam Presti looks like an idiot today man. Regular season MVP, Finals MVP and the runner up for MVP, and you had all of them. You had GS before GS with more top end talent. 

What's the better way? 50 win teams, All NBA players? I think it's as good a measure as any of those. The West has by far the best collection of talent (both prime and young) in the league, which leads to having the better teams which leads to them winning the vast majority of the chips. I believe it's all pretty intuitive. It's not going to change for the foreseeable future. 
Completely hypothetical (and not even sure if mathematically this can happen)....

But lets say the West has 8 fifty win teams, and the East has 1.  That 1 Eastern conference team runs through the playoffs and ends up beating the Western Conference Champ.  You would say the East is a better division?  I wouldnt.

Completely hypothetical (and not even sure if mathematically this can happen)....

But lets say the West has 8 fifty win teams, and the East has 1.  That 1 Eastern conference team runs through the playoffs and ends up beating the Western Conference Champ.  You would say the East is a better division?  I wouldnt.

Then what's a better way?

Sam Presti looks like an idiot today man. Regular season MVP, Finals MVP and the runner up for MVP, and you had all of them. You had GS before GS with more top end talent. 
Should've been a dynasty

We're not talking about a 1 year sample. This has been almost 20 years of evidence.

Dude was once thought of as the genius of the league :lol:

So dude is a clown because he sacrificed money to win a ring?

He didn't win a ring, he happened to be on the roster of a team who won the championship. Big difference. McGee contributed more than he did.

and like was said above, dude has been chasing the last few years desperately.

Then what's a better way?
All I am saying, is there are other ways to judge an entire conference than strictly by its top team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom