• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't win a ring, he happened to be on the roster of a team who won the championship. Big difference. McGee contributed more than he did.

and like was said above, dude has been chasing the last few years desperately.

David West was +17 in a close out game last night.

The Warriors took their lead when David West was in....and he was a HUGE reason why. You even watch the 2nd quarter? :lol:.

Yeah he ring chased these past 3 years....but he was big time in these playoffs. Off the chart distributing in the playoffs too.

Completely hypothetical (and not even sure if mathematically this can happen)....

But lets say the West has 8 fifty win teams, and the East has 1.  That 1 Eastern conference team runs through the playoffs and ends up beating the Western Conference Champ.  You would say the East is a better division?  I wouldnt.
We're not talking about a 1 year sample. This has been almost 20 years of evidence.
I am not disagreeing that the West is and has been far superior to the East.  It has.  For the better part of 2 decades like you said.  All I am saying is that just using who won the title as the end all as to which conference is better is not the best way to measure which conference as a whole is better.

I am not disagreeing that the West is and has been far superior to the East.  It has.  For the better part of 2 decades like you said.  All I am saying is that just using who won the title as the end all as to which conference is better is not the best way to measure which conference as a whole is better.

That wasn't the sole way I was measuring the West dominance.

Just pointing out that 13/19 of the past chips post Jordan have been from the West. That's not a coincidence.

There's PLENTY of more evidence to show just how much stronger the West is than the East. It's really cut throats out there for real.

I'm saying the look at the whole picture and you're still talking about isolating stuff :lol:

Mama's agenda bleeds through my screen. Maybe 5-7 years ago, I would entertain the foolishness. But you can't debate someone who selectively reads and their bias glares with every keystroke. :lol:

I think the closest to your scenario was 2008 where the West had 8-50 win teams and the East had 3 (BOS & DET had the top 2 records in the league that season) and the Celtics beat the Lakers who weren't at full strength for any of that series. Other than that I can't think of many outliers like that.

He gave up a huge contract from some team(the hornets?) to front run. Dude is a clown.

So dude is a clown because he sacrificed money to win a ring?
Imagine sacrificing millions of dollars for a ring that is meaningless

:smh:

a few weeks back, shots said he's 15 and it's showing. bruh was still babblin, ******* on himself, and figurin out what his penis did when david west was putting up 20 and 8 a night for those hornets while being a solid interior defender for 5-6 seasons. dude was a beast with that CP3 team....but yeah, this ring is "meaningless"

Last edited:
Over the past 4 years...Steph Curry has vaulted himself into the 2nd best PG of all time convo.

Got damn man. His run is CRAZY. I don't think people understand just how great he's been since 2013.
He's already second to me.

I said he would be a HoFer and everyone laughed

Blame kendrick lamar for cavs lost listening to dna before the game not knowing who your dad is [emoji]128543[/emoji]

Last edited:
I'll be watching if Steph gets the same kind of deference going forward if the Dubs make the Finals the next 3 seasons or so. That'll be 6 in a row. 

It's funny. Steph gets criticized for MAKING the finals...playing good to great in 2/3 of them....all the while winning when he gets there....but because he doesn't have a finals MVP (which he was deserving of one in 2015)..."he's overrated".....

Meanwhile, Bron gets nothing but praise for simply going to the finals in a historically weak Eastern Conference and losing the majority of the time he gets there :lol:.

Man, I hate the Eastern Conference :x

all that matters to me is that steph-led teams are 2-1 in the finals right now and unless there is some seismic changes in the east, will be 3-1 in June 2018.

folk can miss me with that "BUT KD WAS MVP" talk..that boy steph showed up big time in every one of those 4 wins.

Low key, he had one of the greatest playoff runs of all time just now.

28ppg
7apg
6rpg
2spg

48/42/90

Played every game....16-1. Almost averaged a triple double in the finals. We going to have to talk about how great dude really is sometime soon. I thought Chris Paul was the greatest point guard I've ever seen (and he was)....but Steph somehow surpassed that level..... unconventionally and outta nowhere.

Low key, he had one of the greatest playoff runs of all time just now.

28ppg
7apg
6rpg
2spg

48/42/90

Played every game....16-1. Almost averaged a triple double in the finals. We going to have to talk about how great dude really is sometime soon. I thought Chris Paul was the greatest point guard I've ever seen (and he was)....but Steph somehow surpassed that level..... unconventionally and outta nowhere.

what's impressive is that he snatched chris paul's title as best PG in the west while CP3 was still in his prime two seasons ago.

Steph is now the 2nd best PG of all time?! :x IM OUT

Why isn't he. I'd like to see a real argument against why he isn't.

Go ahead......

folk get caught up with being in awe of a PG's exceptional ball handling and individual playmaking ability but lose sight of the fact that steph has been able to replicate a similar level of production while being the unequivocal leader of a championship team for the past 3-4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom