2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maannnn I hope Lonzo ends up going to the Knicks.

Dolan, Phil, Lavar
laugh.gif
don't wish that evil upon us

Been in and out of this thread. What ever happened to homie that always brought up the Wiz in damn near every post and claimed Wall better than Steph?

Gotta think the Wizards will be trying to make a move for Boogie. As it stands now, they wouldn't get by the Cavs and the C's have the assets right now to make their team even stronger after their eventual ECF loss. Wall/Beal are not enough...need a bonafide 3rd star on that roster to get over the hump.

Wiz dont have the money or the pieces to get Cousins...they just gon overpay Otto (cuz they have no choice) and rock with basically the same roster

N hope the Collecter is straight, i know he be on that herron and cheap beer combo sometimes..n thats after wins :lol: :smh: :x

Gotta think the Wizards will be trying to make a move for Boogie. As it stands now, they wouldn't get by the Cavs and the C's have the assets right now to make their team even stronger after their eventual ECF loss. Wall/Beal are not enough...need a bonafide 3rd star on that roster to get over the hump.

Why would the Pelicans already trade Cousins when they literally just got him and him and AD barely got to play together? Wizards absolutely need to find a way to upgrade their center position though. They could get Okafor from us for cheap as a guy that could at least score the ball in the post unlike Gortat. Should have tried to get Noel at the trade deadline

Doc Rivers abandoned #Celtics for contender b/c didn't want to rebuild. Brad Stevens led C's to conference finals before Clippers got there.

Brad>>Doc

Reason why Doc was such a great coach in Boston was because of KGs leadership and Thibodeaus defense.

Rozier, Smart n Brown would be riding the bench under Doc's coaching because he refuses to give young guys minutes

Brad>>Doc

Reason why Doc was such a great coach in Boston was because of KGs leadership and Thibodeaus defense.

Rozier, Smart n Brown would be riding the bench under Doc's coaching because he refuses to give young guys minutes

Explain Austin Rivers minutes then...

I'll wait :nerd:

Brad>>Doc

Explain Austin Rivers minutes then...

I'll wait
nerd.gif
Cause that's his son b. Only reason his son got that big contract last year IMO 
laugh.gif

Why would the Pelicans already trade Cousins when they literally just got him and him and AD barely got to play together? Wizards absolutely need to find a way to upgrade their center position though. They could get Okafor from us for cheap as a guy that could at least score the ball in the post unlike Gortat. Should have tried to get Noel at the trade deadline

i couldn't believe noel went for so cheap, teams slept on him

i was pulling for scotty brooks but he had no answers in game 7

N hope the Collecter is straight, i know he be on that herron and cheap beer combo sometimes..n thats after wins :lol: :smh: :x

I hope he's alright wherever he is, but I need his thoughts on his team's season being ended by a clumsy, awkward, slow-footed doofus from Canada.

View media item 2436378

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom