2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a feeling the Pacers get blown off the floor tonight. They could have stole game 1 and now will get thoroughly washed for not taking advantage of the first game.
When's the last time Cleveland actually washed someone? LOL.

Seriously, though.

Pacers Cavs is gonna be a good one man. Lot of seasoned playas between these two squads. I wanna see how guys like teague and CJ follow up. Coaches have some adjustments to make as well

Yeah, I don't think this means Melo is gone for sure.

I think it still takes the right deal to get done.

1) If he goes to just ANY team he'll still be in a bad situation, why not at least be in a city where you're from and love?

2) If any good team trade for him, trading anything valuable of sorts would hurt that team.

3) Only teams that make any sort of sense have already passed on that deal. Clippers, Cavs, Celtics.

Best option for him is to stand put to A) show he really wants to build his own legacy and not quit on the Knicks or B) force their hands, make them release him, eat up salary, and sign with whomever he wants.
The Clippers didn't pass on the deal. They opted to wait until the offseason because it would be easier.

And how would it be better for the Clippers to make the move in the off-season without certainly of their most prized trade asset, Blake Griffin?

The on the far end had to call that travel with LeBron standing up. They were going to let that go....

And how would it be better for the Clippers to make the move in the off-season without certainly of their most prized trade asset, Blake Griffin?
it's the same Austin/Jamal/WeJo-based deal, but Melo can voluntarily waive the kicker, Clips aren't taxpayers, among other things.

The on the far end had to call that travel with LeBron standing up. They were going to let that go....
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom