2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Writing was on the wall once she got her "career." If they're heading to divorce, hope dude has a prenup.
Even if she has a prenup, I think she's still entitled to some things they've achieved while together. She may also get some bread because they have a child together now and they've been together for a length of time.

I may be wrong, though. It could also depend on how the prenup is put together.

I am sure Melo is gone now. There is nothing left there for him to stay unless its just pride and he wants to stick it to Phil.

I am sure he is gonna demand a short list of teams in order for him to waive his NTC, what few teams you guys think it will be?
I can see either the Cavs or Clippers. A lot depends on what happens in the playoffs.

Writing was on the wall once she got her "career." If they're heading to divorce, hope dude has a prenup.

Even if she has a prenup, I think she's still entitled to some things they've achieved while together. She may also get some bread because they have a child together now and they've been together for a length of time.

I may be wrong, though. It could also depend on how the prenup is put together.

that all depends on where they were married. If cali, he's fu**** because they have community property so 50/50 split, but in nyc, things are diff.

Also if he's smart, he'll fight for custody. DWade should be the blueprint for these guys. If you have a kid, whether married or not, always fight for custody. Because of your resoucres, you'll almost always win and then have the pay the woman crumbs. Melo may have to pay alimony, but it will be less since she supposedly had her own dough coming in. He gets the kid and he's gucci. Typically judges award the kids to the mother, UNLESS the father is rich and can afford the better life.

that all depends on where they were married. If cali, he's fu**** because they have community property so 50/50 split, but in nyc, things are diff.

Also if he's smart, he'll fight for custody. DWade should be the blueprint for these guys. If you have a kid, whether married or not, always fight for custody. Because of your resoucres, you'll almost always win and then have the pay the woman crumbs. Melo may have to pay alimony, but it will be less since she supposedly had her own dough coming in. He gets the kid and he's gucci. Typically judges award the kids to the mother, UNLESS the father is rich and can afford the better life.

You really comparing Lala and Wade's bm? :lol:

Hopefully they can reconcile but I'm hoping he fights for custody too. He's been every bit of a professional though while getting trashed from his employer in public and then having to come home and deal with whatever else he got going on. Talking bout work/life balance.

Can't say I'm surprised about melo and lala. Hopefully bruh signed a prenup frfr.

You really comparing Lala and Wade's bm? :lol:

no no no, i'm not comparing bm's, im comparing divorces and custody battles. sure, wades jawn was nuts, but the point is still the same, men should fight for the child. It is a financially smart idea for them.

he should repossess all of those gifts and face he gave her.

And her birth certificate. Girl been 35-37 for the past 10 years.

sswr8lgt3bkjduddn63h.jpg

Soon.

I am sure Melo is gone now. There is nothing left there for him to stay unless its just pride and he wants to stick it to Phil.

I am sure he is gonna demand a short list of teams in order for him to waive his NTC, what few teams you guys think it will be?
I can see either the Cavs or Clippers. A lot depends on what happens in the playoffs.

make them release him 
Yeah, I don't think this means Melo is gone for sure.

I think it still takes the right deal to get done.

1) If he goes to just ANY team he'll still be in a bad situation, why not at least be in a city where you're from and love?

2) If any good team trade for him, trading anything valuable of sorts would hurt that team.

3) Only teams that make any sort of sense have already passed on that deal. Clippers, Cavs, Celtics.

Best option for him is to stand put to A) show he really wants to build his own legacy and not quit on the Knicks or B) force their hands, make them release him, eat up salary, and sign with whomever he wants.

You really comparing Lala and Wade's bm?
laugh.gif
LOL, yeah completely different cases. Wade didn't just get custody because he's rich lol.

Typically the "male" in the household are the breadwinners and custody still goes to the mom. From what I've read, the mom is usually a lock to win custody unless you can definitely prove that the mom is unfit to have custody. He would have to attack and discredit her, which he more than likely wouldn't.

His best bet is to ask for joint custody.

Typically the "male" in the household are the breadwinners and custody still goes to the mom. From what I've read, the mom is usually a lock to win custody unless you can definitely prove that the mom is unfit to have custody. He would have to attack and discredit her, which he more than likely wouldn't.
I hate this tbh. It takes a lot for a dude to win custody and that sucks. Sure, we got a lot of dudes that don't step up but there's some guys out there that would do anything for their own and they gotta jump through hoops to prove that.

Have a feeling the Pacers get blown off the floor tonight. They could have stole game 1 and now will get thoroughly washed for not taking advantage of the first game.

You right.

What would be an ideal pick up for the Bucks to further help their game.

A great trainer so they can stay healthy :lol:

Their team is actually pretty stacked when healthy, I think they'd benefit from a 6th man who can create their own shot like Lou/Crawford/Eric Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom