2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that Curry and KD will be up for new contracts this summer while Green and Klay are locked up for at least a few more years

GSW able to keep all these fools?

Dubs averaging ~120 ppg for the playoffs but the Cavs whose defense has been suspect since ASB are supposed to just shut down the whole team 
laugh.gif

you acting like they don't need a PG for next year

Lowry will be unrestricted free agent.

dude is not the best but i'll take 22pts 7 ast instead of Mills as a starter.

dude would mesh well in the Spurs system IMO.
I would take Paul before him

me too, but I feel like he'll just sign a huge max out deal with the clippers and keep losing there like Melo did in NYC

So KD goes to the warriors,

and is in the NBA finals right now riding a win streak in which they've won 27 of 28 or something, and 12 in a row and as of right now, are the best playoff team in NBA history.

Guess he made the right decision
laugh.gif

me too, but I feel like he'll just sign a huge max out deal with the clippers and keep losing there like Melo did in NYC
Right, because staying with a team who's better than the spurs now and win 50+ games yearly is even comparable to Carmelo.

2 rings after this year, 2x MVP, All NBA multiple times, 73 win team, etc.

You could make a case that he's there already.

And before ppl go crazy I'm not saying he is. Just saying you could make a case.

Glad I got some curry one taxis on ice. Should be worth a fortune by the time he hangs em up

So KD goes to the warriors,

and is in the NBA finals right now riding a win streak in which they've won 27 of 28 or something, and 12 in a row and as of right now, are the best playoff team in NBA history.

Guess he made the right decision
laugh.gif
Until they lose to The King

you acting like they don't need a PG for next year

Lowry will be unrestricted free agent.

dude is not the best but i'll take 22pts 7 ast instead of Mills as a starter.

dude would mesh well in the Spurs system IMO.
I would take Paul before him

just save the money, roll with the young kid dejounte until tony returns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom