2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
win/lose, can the w's continue to round out their roster with supporting cast taking less? we know the big4 is locked up, but guys like clark, livingston, etc could have taken more from other teams. there's always guys willing to ring chase but most of them are older.

spurs had a great season. overachieved when it was suppose to be a "down" yr with timmy out and transitioning. ppl still had q's on whether kawhi was able to carry more of the load and he knocked it out.

Last edited:
win/lose, can the w's continue to round out their roster with supporting cast taking less? we know the big4 is locked up, but guys like clark, livingston, etc could have taken more from other teams. there's always guys willing to ring chase but most of them are older.
Will always be guys who'll take the vet minimum for them.

KD looked like an extra up there. He may as well have been McCaw :lol:

How can one mention Bay Area rappers and not mention LIL B?

:smh:

Y'all got some soul searching to do. Waterfront!

Cause people were mentioning legit rappers and not trash that played a bit part in influencing other trash.

Will GSW have to part with Klay? If so when
No.

And to be completely honest, unless ownership becomes extremely cheap in the very near future, I think they'll bring back Iggy and Shaun so long as they want to come back. Lacob understands the value of spending a dollar today to earn two tomorrow. And besides, they'll never be able to get that level of talent again after Steph signs this summer.

Will always be guys who'll take the vet minimum for them.
I think Livingston will go for the pay day and Iggy stays put

Klay seems like a robot but dude is likely going to have 4 rings by that time. I'm pretty sure a part of him wants to be the guy or have a more prominent role. He's Harrison Barnes right now.

Klay seems like a robot but dude is likely going to have 4 rings by that time. I'm pretty sure a part of him wants to be the guy or have a more prominent role. He's Harrison Barnes right now.
does he ever look like he cares?

about anything?

hes probably content with just holding a basketball

KD, Dray, Iggy, and Matt Barnes (Semi Srs) switching guarding LeBron every minute in Finals......

Bron going to fight for every point

Honestly the best approach, keep throwing different looks at him. Even do the same w/ Kyrie between Steph and KD (for length)

about anything?

That pic of him sitting on the bench with 5 points and 6 fouls with a smile on his face in route to a championship told me all I needed to know :lol: :lol:

That pic of him sitting on the bench with 5 points and 6 fouls with a smile on his face in route to a championship told me all I needed to know
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Conference Finals MVP Zaza Pachulia 

about anything?

That pic of him sitting on the bench with 5 points and 6 fouls with a smile on his face in route to a championship told me all I needed to know
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
IkyCRob.png

Javale McGee in the finals....

What a time man....what a time. The Lulz that will be had if Mike Brown/Kerr have the courage to play him for extended minutes.....

:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom