2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lets GOO!
pimp.gif

Probably had this page ready by August.

Aey man, I'm gon need Steph to show the hell up for a Finals. Dude be disappearing a lil too much. Better holla EDW to learn how to get his hips fluid in order to chase Kyrie around the court, cause he gon get his buckets.

And if GS can't get any body's in there to rebound....

Greatest 3 year run in league history wins wise

3 straight finals. 2 NBA titles (About to be)

Greatest point differential in Playoff History.

And KD, Steph, Klay, and Dray not going anywhere anytime soon. Just way too good for the rest of the NBA.

And KD, Steph, Klay, and Dray not going anywhere anytime soon. Just way too good for the rest of the NBA.
If they don't win a chip it all means nothin 

KD, Dray, Iggy, and Matt Barnes (Semi Srs) switching guarding LeBron every minute in Finals......

Bron going to fight for every point

i never buy **** like that because if your team loses in the finals its gonna look so dumb rocking it

its worse in baseball where they got merch for everything

me too, but I feel like he'll just sign a huge max out deal with the clippers and keep losing there like Melo did in NYC

Right, because staying with a team who's better than the spurs now and win 50+ games yearly is even comparable to Carmelo.

IMO, not winning a championship = Losing

last time I checked, the spurs had a better record than the clippers :rolleyes

We are all witnesses. Never seen a team get it out the mud unexpectedly like this. Can't do nun but respect it.

Then....go and add the 2nd best player in the world.

It's insane mane :lol: :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom