2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Lebron beats this warriors team in the finals... is that not a tougher team than anything Jordan has faced?

ok den

If Lebron beats this warriors team in the finals... is that not a tougher team than anything Jordan has faced?

ok den
He already did that last season

Best player MJ ever faced in the finals was a old washed up Magic

Tbh I think a healthy Spurs/Rockets/Clippers and even Jazz maybe would be better than the Cavs. I know the regular season isn't 100% indicative, but I saw the Spurs and Clippers demolish the Cavs this year and the Cavs defense (or lack thereof) is real.

51 wins with an eastern conference based schedule isn't that impressive to me. So that's why I don't think they are the 2nd best team in the league, but have the best player in the world.
Man put the pipe down...

COMPLETELY disagree. I don't care what Mike's record was. There is no other team in the history of the league as stacked and as potent on offense AND defense as this year's Warriors squad. I don't care about his other fallacies or finals losses. EVERYTHING about the Cavs successes falls on his shoulders. Lebron can't have an off-night in the Finals. He and the Cavs don't have the same luxury as the Warriors. Steph shooting 6-19, no biggie...still got Klay/Durant/Dray to pick up the slack. Klay drunk on the court again? No bigge...still got Steph/Durant/Dray. It goes on and on.

We all know the record of the Cavs when Lebron doesn't play. Kyrie/Love are nowhere near good enough to shoulder the load on their own. It's a fact.

To me, Lebron is a top-3 player of all time. I won't even argue if someone says he's better than Mike. However, if he can somehow pull off a win in the upcoming series, I think he cements his status as the GOAT.
That your opinion player. I ain't mad at it. You don't care what Mike's record was but you should perhaps consider what his career was when trying to put Lebron over him.

People want to ignore or forget just how great MJ was. I'm not a fan of MJ the person but as a basketball player, you can't deny what he did AND this guy retired in his prime. Came back and won 3 more of them thangs and probably would've won a 7 chip had everyone came back in 99.

Lebron is one of the best to ever do it, without question but there seems to be this constant wamt/need to put him over MJ. If Lebron and the Cavs beat the Warriors, it will be an amazing feat in an HOF career but it doesn't erase other low moments of his career and it definitely doesn't erase what Jordan did in his.

ok den
dirk nowitksi led mavs beat a team tougher then any team mj faced.... 

one time don't count

dirk got one ring

Lebrun has three

beat the greatest regular season record team and came back 3-1

hes gonna play against an even better team with a top 2-3 player in the game added to the roster

if he beats them.... :x

Who's run was better Dirk or Dream's 2nd ring?

Biased but gotta go with Olajuwon.
**** gotta go with Dirk. Breh what Dirk did that entire playoffs was wild. Taking down one of the best teams of the decade 
mean.gif
. ***** was cookin Bosh into oblivion 

beat the greatest regular season record team and came back 3-1

hes gonna play against an even better team with a top 2-3 player in the game added to the roster

if he beats them....
sick.gif
Please God let Lebron beat them.

**** gotta go with Dirk. Breh what Dirk did that entire playoffs was wild. Taking down one of the best teams of the decade 
mean.gif
. ***** was cookin Bosh into oblivion 
Dirk destroyed that entire run. He did OKC dirty and made Ibaka and Perk his sons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom