2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took out the 2 time defending champ Lakers,OKC in their early glory and the Heatles...

Dirk was a baaaad man that year :smh:

Last edited:
dirk playoff run was the best ive ever seen... taking down that team and with no other stars. not even close. 

How you gone play Kidd, Terry, Marion and Chandler like that? That was probably the most complete team Dirk has ever played on which allowed him to be as effective as he was during the post season.

I'll never understand why Cuban allowed that team to break up after that run. :smh:

dirk playoff run was the best ive ever seen... taking down that team and with no other stars. not even close. 
How you gone play Kidd, Terry, Marion and Chandler like that? That was probably the most complete team Dirk has ever played on which allowed him to be as effective as he was during the post season.

I'll never understand why Cuban allowed that team to break up after that run.
mean.gif
Thank you. It's not like he was out there with the 07 Cavs or the AI led Sixers. Dude had ballers on his team.

Dirk had "it" that playoffs. His efficiency was insane. You know players miss but it got to a point with him where when he did, you were surprised.

No matter how good the defense was on him, you just expected every shot to go in. 2K made him so broken next year 
laugh.gif

never said he didnt have a good team. no one can win without a good team. none of the other guys were all stars at that time. 

he had a very good squad but past his prime kidd , marion etc etc  werent stars at that time. .... 

Last edited:
Dirk efficiency's wasn't insane that year. What curry and Durant doing this year is insane.

Edit: Curry and Durant both rocking 67 TS's [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
ill give lebron props if he somehow beats this warriors team.

I don't think its gonna happen but damn

Dirk beat 8 HOFers in his playoff run

Look how filthy this man is

Stunted on everybody in that thang. Most fulfilling playoff run I've witnessed. And to cap it off....the sweet Bron tears after mocking the gawd Dirk after being up 2-1.

They thought **** was sweet. That was Dirk's Revenge Tour from the '06 finals.

Dirk efficiency's wasn't insane that year. What curry and Durant doing this year is insane.

Edit: Curry and Durant both rocking 67 TS's [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Them boys coming.....they hungry.

We're witnessing history in the making and a new guard. You don't gotta love it...but you gotta respect it.

We took them South Beach Heatles for granted. Let's not do this with GSW. Recognize greatness in the moment.

Morning gents. See the pleas already being copped for Lebbywinks. Winter is coming...

That 2011 Dirk run has got to be the best playoff run a player ever went on.

Close to 2006 Wade but we all know that was rigged.

If Bron plays like he did the 1st 4 games of last year's Finals this year the Cavs will get swept. I'm personally rooting for Bizarro Bron to show back up in a few games so these slander canons can be on full blast.

Can't believe dudes ALREADY MAKING EXCUSES if/when King James lose. As if he'll not playing with MULTI ALL STARS [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Like he playing with local cats at the YMCA [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

P.S - Kobe had ONE all star playing against those tuff Celtics teams.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom