2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
kevin durant alone is better than kyrie irving and kevin love combined

yall really think bron is going into this **** evenly matched

**** is david versus two golaiths this time 

Man you ****** say some ridiculous stuff in here. So the Cavs wouldn't beat any of the teams listed in a 7 game series? Cmon now 
roll.gif

They probably shouldn't if we're being honest.

They'd have the best player against those teams, but all of those teams are objectively better than the Cavs and were better than the Cavs this year.

I would hate to see KD knee go out game one in the 3rd quarter that would be tragic

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

I would hate to see KD knee go out game one in the 3rd quarter that would be tragic

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

hope none of them get injured and bron beats them fair and square this time

they gonna build a lebron statue outside of every arena to praise his name

lebron raymundo james will the the best player in Basketball history when he retires at 55

Man you ****** say some ridiculous stuff in here. So the Cavs wouldn't beat any of the teams listed in a 7 game series? Cmon now :rofl:  

They'd have the best player against those teams, but all of those teams are objectively better than the Cavs and were better than the Cavs this year.
None of those teams are "objectively" better than the Cavs, NONE...Bron alone puts a gap between his squad and the rest of em :lol:
Put em in the East and Cavs washing em too on the way to lose to GSW

okay since the narrative is now that the Warriors are one of the best teams ever, and that there this unstoppable force going forward. It's wise to say that they will surely pay the Luxury to keep KD & Steph, Klay & Draymond got another 2-3 years left under contract. it would be considered that they can win atleast another 2-3 championships.

That would leave Steph at 4, KD at 3..... KD has to rear his head in the conversation of top 5 correct? the only thing missing is rings, then you throw in that he would probably be getting those rings at the expense of another player in that discussion.......... it could get real interesting going forward.

Yes. KD & Steph will be top 10 players all time when it's all said and done.

KD has a real chance of being the all time leading scorer in NBA history....

Listen man,

They want LBJ to lose so they can get these jokes and slander off.

These ****** know basketball man. They KNOW the Cavs aren't supposed to win. They screaming no excuses so they can get these jokes off and slander LBJ for alt motives

It's actually funny to see guys prop up the cavs as being equal to the warriors so that when the cavs lose, the slander will be justified lol I peep it

I'm not propping them up. I'm just saying I don't care. Magic and Bean had to deal with injuries to their squads in the finals and their was no reprieve. No pleas or passes copped because the competition was 'better' This dude is coming in fully loaded and people really fixing their lips talking about GOAT with him. I don't want to hear it. Git er done.

I've seen y'all talk hoops in here man.

Y'all know damn well the cavs don't have a real shot to beat the Warriors. That's why we play the games and **** could play out different, but y'all know what should happen and it has everything to do with how great GSW is.

Y'all don't have to prop up the cavs just so you can justify the LBJ slander when the inevitable happens man, it's okay
laugh.gif

I've seen y'all talk hoops in here man.

Y'all know damn well the cavs don't have a real shot to beat the Warriors. That's why we play the games and **** could play out different, but y'all know what should happen and it has everything to do with how great GSW is.

Y'all don't have to prop up the cavs just so you can justify the LBJ slander when the inevitable happens man, it's okay
laugh.gif
Oh but they do

Cavs got this

None of those teams are "objectively" better than the Cavs, NONE...Bron alone puts a gap between his squad and the rest of em :lol:
Put em in the East and Cavs washing em too on the way to lose to GSW
Yeah shoeking off when he thinks the clippers and Spurs can beat the Cavs.... Cavs are easily the 2nd best and, and 2nd most talented team in the NBA. There is a huge gap between Cleveland, the warriors and everyone else.
I think he just playing.

best player of all time in some people's eyes.... stands no chance against a team he's already beat once because they added another player...

IDK what kind of life ya'll living but if i have the best available option in ANY facet of live i'm gonna say i have a pretty good shot at getting the job done :lol:

David vs Goliath :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The complimentary players on the Rockets, Jazz, Clippers, & Spurs are so much better than that of the Cavs. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Homie had it right Winter is coming

Man you ****** say some ridiculous stuff in here. So the Cavs wouldn't beat any of the teams listed in a 7 game series? Cmon now 
roll.gif

Breh I really can't believe what yall ****** are in saying in here. So let me get this straight the JAZZ who haven't been to the post season in almost 7 years and NEVER RESTS PLAYERS, The Clippers (
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
), The Rockets (
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
), and the Spurs (iight they have a chance with a healthy Kawhi) are better than the Cavs who just lost their first playoff game? 

Breh no wonder somebody really said "otto porter is better or just as good as paul george" in here cause of the amount of ridiculous **** that is said in here. 

Sheesh

Last edited:
I'm not propping them up. I'm just saying I don't care. Magic and Bean had to deal with injuries to their squads in the finals and their was no reprieve. No pleas or passes copped because the competition was 'better' This dude is coming in fully loaded and people really fixing their lips talking about GOAT with him. I don't want to hear it. Git er done.
Yeahhh...

well that's a fallacy on how ppl judge Kobe, Magic, all them ******. I don't care about that
laugh.gif

This warrior team is one of the greatest of all time, and are the greatest playoff team ever right now but somehow the Cavaliers have a real shot against them because they're destroying Faux All Stars out east.

Give me a break. It is what it is. This is why it's so dumb to judge players off of simply W/L. As a team, the warriors are better and should win. But whatever. Get the slander cannons. Something Something something Caping.

As far as the 'Lebby as the GOAT' convo goes:

- this Warriors team is one of the greatest teams of all time. I'm not putting a number on it. Top 5. Top 10. I'm just saying, I think when people are talking about some of the greatest teams of all time 20 years from now, this team will come up.

- So if the Bron were to beat them back to back after losing to them 3 years ago, that would be incredibly impressive.

- It's damn near impossible for someone to take the title of GOAT for me, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom