2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frisco talking bout investments accounts and having 10 hundos laying around 
roll.gif
Just read what you said and think about it. You will realize how dumb what you said is, hopefully.

roll.gif
All cash folk who don't got no bank account and go to the check cashing spot down the street to cash they paycheck while the check cashing joint takes their cut. 

Lol at you thinking a boss, a young king gives a single damn on what you, a bum, do.

How would said loser pay? How do I know you're good for it?
You askin me how do you know I'm good for it as if I should be worried bout losing two G's? Lol

I should be the one worrying if you can pay up since MEM got about two chances in this series to win two games: Slim and None.

Last edited:
"I'm not a numbers guy but"

'proceeds to rattle off numbers and formulas like Will Hunting'
Fiz hit them with the fire bars huh?

Haven't heard it smooth like that since my man Q-Tip on Bonita Apllebum.

Delivery was smooth like "The Scenario" when he floats the "Its a leader Quest Mission and we got the goods here, Never on the left cause my rights my good ear, I could give a damn about an ill subliminal, Stay away from crime so I ain't no criminal......"

Last edited:

Good for you son. You're making good progress. I make that in about a day of work. But since you asked for it, you got it :nthat:

http://niketalk.com/g/i/2342303/a/9...n-thread-18-37-magic-byke/sort/display_order/

Lol at you thinking your Photoshop pic is impressive, it's not. Get your money in sum investment accounts then talk to me.

I would put you to shame btw

LMAO...at thinking it's a Photoshop. You want me to go find that same bank slip and put my big toe next to the dollar sign lol

Don't hate. Put your money where your mouth is. You down to bet not one, but TWO STACKS that your Grizzlies won't win TWO GAMES! A stack a game. You got that right?PM me and I'll tell you what I do for a living since you wanna go there with that "investment" talk.. :wink:  

Lol at you thinking a boss, a young king gives a single damn on what you, a bum, do.

How would said loser pay? How do I know you're good for it?

You askin me how do you know I'm good for it as if I should be worried bout losing two G's? LMFAO

I should be the one worrying if you can pay up since MEM got about two chances in this series to win two games: Slim and None.

Do your math again. They have at least two chances...

Frisco and Whip.....

PayPal me a stack each. I'll watch over it....and make sure the bet gets settled.

It's only right......[emoji]128527[/emoji]

Last edited:
Frisco and Whip.....

PayPal me a stack each. I'll watch over it....and make sure the bet gets settled.

It's only right......[emoji]128527[/emoji]
Tell me what movie this transcript from:
Code:
That's a bet!                       I'll hold the money.                       Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!Wait! Wait! Wait!                       I'll hold it.I ain't going nowhere.                       He ain't going nowhere.The bakery ain't open yet.

Lol old man you have a BOA. Lmk when you upgrade.
That's just one account bruh. I don't do check cashing spots or PayDay Advance. 
Lol I'm not even gonna entertain the last part. Find a way to legitimatize the bet & we can bet anything you want.
Send me a PM if you serious. I ain't derailing this thread any longer as we should get back to our regularly scheduled programming

Last edited:

Frisco talking bout investments accounts and having 10 hundos laying around :rofl:

Just read what you said and think about it. You will realize how dumb what you said is, hopefully.

Frisco talking bout investments accounts and having 10 hundos laying around :rofl:

All cash folk who don't got no bank account and go to the check cashing spot down the street to cash they paycheck while the check cashing joint takes their cut. 

Lol at you still not realizing anything. One day, the light bulb will turn on...hopefully.

Whip, go educate ya man lol.

Last edited:

roll.gif

roll.gif
Lol at you still not realizing anything. One day, the light bulb will turn on...hopefully.

Whip, go educate ya man lol.
It's ok, bud.  One day you'll be great.  

As-Salaam-Alaikum

Dudes are betting 4 digits now? And Mjsaver disappeared from the site over $100. :lol:

If you're reading this, you're still a chump.

[thread="661661"]Quote:[/thread]

Do your math again. They have at least two chances...

That's right, MEM has two chances: Chance #1 = SLIM. Chance #2 = NONE.

When is Game 3? I'll make sure to send you a PM after the game to give the Grizz my condolences.

but zero is not an amount. So no chance =/= a chance. :nerd: Has to be at least a shadow of a percent in order to qualify. Shrugs. js.

Last edited:
It's a saying made popular by Chick Hearn bro. If Chick thought something didn't have a chance, for example he'd say "this team has two chances to beat the Lakers tonight, slim and none."

It wasn't meant to be taken literally because it's a figure of speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom