2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a saying made popular by Chick Hearn bro. If Chick thought something didn't have a chance, for example he'd say "this team has two chances to beat the Lakers tonight, slim and none."

It wasn't meant to be taken literally because it's a figure of speech.

How a Laker fan not know one of Chick's well known Chickisms? :smh:

ahhh ok ok I gotchu. I've heard it as an idiom before of course. But when dude took it literal, and you responded to it literal, i figured we were being literal :lol:. Carry on.

lol i was only a kid when Chick really was cooking though. I only remember a few of his main joints. this is still the goat though 'The game's in the refrigerator, the door's closed, the light's out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's getting hard and the jello's jiggling.' Aside from that, Stu has been my commentator connection that I grew up with.

Whiplash got 200K in the bank? Dope.

So Fizdale just cried his heart out over officiating and y'all are okay with it? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Dudes are betting 4 digits now? And Mjsaver disappeared from the site over $100. :lol:

If you're reading this, you're still a chump.

hes still here hes just in the witless protection program

really how you not pay up? its just 100

he must be struggling forreal

he shoulda made his screen name pennysaver

Last edited:
Everyone of those Kawhi fouls were legitimate. The other side of the ball is a different story.

My gawd Cavs looking unstoppable 
mean.gif

laugh.gif
Fizdale made some good points. At the end of the day, series starts Thursday. Win game 3 and you have a shot.

I'm thinking you'll see a move evenly officiated game when they play at home. we could potentially have a few things going for us in Game 3: 1) better officiating, 2) Spurs haven't been that great in Memphis lately, 3) a big reach, but TA could return
He did what he had to do. I'm sure the free throws will be more even next game.

It's a saying made popular by Chick Hearn bro. If Chick thought something didn't have a chance, for example he'd say "this team has two chances to beat the Lakers tonight, slim and none."

It wasn't meant to be taken literally because it's a figure of speech.
Reported for continuing to mention the Lakers in the Playoff thread
How a Laker fan not know one of Chick's well known Chickisms? :smh:
You too

Last edited:
if this bet goes through they just made that series 10x more watchable. The NBA playoffs are back baby! :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom